The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Peter Loughran's "Elevator 2" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bernard Brandon
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Bernard Brandon
I'm wondering if his Elevator 2 his better than Criss Angel's Levitation. In Elevator 2 there is not any clothes/shoes limitations and no bulky gimmicks,automatic reset in front of specs,etc. So what are your opinions on this levitations. Thanks!
reynold
View Profile
Elite user
Puerto Rico
490 Posts

Profile of reynold
All those self levitations are impractical in the real world. They all have pros and cons. and in real life you are not going to be "set up" when someone asks if you can levitate. If I were you stick to the clasic balducci. it has the same impact on the layperson.

My 2 cents
blackartman
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of blackartman
Both of those levitations involve quite a setup. listen to reynold.
videokideo
View Profile
Special user
895 Posts

Profile of videokideo
To me, both Loughran's and Angel's levitations are impractical. Angel's is much better visually, and is very doable, my problem is in the STYLE to the gimmick you where. Nobody in their right mind would wear that style (trying not to give away)!

Loughran has a great mind, and his effects always have the right idea, but the first elevator was a complete bomb in my opinion. Most magicians I talked to were furious to what they received for the price. It was a great idea, but don't put a substandard prop on the market till its ready... and it wasnt close to being ready.

Now, elevator 2 should have been elevator 1. Its finally a usable gimmick and blows the first away. Fairly practical and very effective, FINALLY! But my guess is he will lose sales do to losing a lot of credibility from the first elevator. It should have never found the market. If I were Loughran, id allow half price trade-ins for trading the first for number 2. Ethicaly, I think it's owed!

Here is a link to some more reviews...me myself, I'm sticking with balucci!

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......09&0
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Peter Loughran's "Elevator 2" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL