The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnosis skit inspiration sources (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
owenscott
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of owenscott
We have lawyer over here that are redicoulous ... stuff that goes on over there wouldnt even be considered here and would/will be criminally charged. Im speaking of a bloke (lol) getting punched a few times in the head ... head injury type stuff. Checked out by ems and then allowed quite freely to walk down the road to the hospitial. Over here that's bad news waiting to happen. He gets hit by the car ... it wouldnt be his fault for being drunk and walking in the road. The ambulances fault for letting him go. They most likely would be charged criminally or at the very least charged and convisted in the press. There would be a suit and or threat of suit with a pay off by the insurance companies. All the lawyer has to say is they knew OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN he wasnt able to care for himself being intox with a head injury. Yep over here we can have our life ruined by something we didn't even know.

This is our mind set as it applies to volunteers in any acts.
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Owen, what does getting punched in the head have to do with this? Have you seen that happen on a stage?

I had a guy walk onto the stage and slap one of my volunteers in the face during the induction. But he left the stage fast with my boot stuck up his arse. Other than that, I would never tolerate volunteers punching each other. I am sure no one who posts on here would either.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Tony what you just described is at least 2 law suits.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Not in Ireland, Danny. Just one law suit.
owenscott
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of owenscott
Quote:
On 2013-01-19 17:14, TonyB2009 wrote:
Owen, what does getting punched in the head have to do with this? Have you seen that happen on a stage?

I had a guy walk onto the stage and slap one of my volunteers in the face during the induction. But he left the stage fast with my boot stuck up his arse. Other than that, I would never tolerate volunteers punching each other. I am sure no one who posts on here would either.

... because if it happens you are responsible in the usa. Its just the way it is over here.
If you interact with someboody they own you for a while later (till enough time has past). Anything happens to them its always on you first till you prove your innocence.
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Owen, nobody even mentioned people being punched in the head during a show. I am just curious why you would bring it up? I have never heard of anything like that happening during a show, and would be shocked if it did.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnosis skit inspiration sources (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL