The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » The pen & teller "Magic and mistery tour video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

enginemagic
View Profile
Special user
Bluffton Indiana
597 Posts

Profile of enginemagic
I received a video as a birthday gift named "Pen & Tellers Magic and mistery tour".
they usually are comedy ,this video had a serious side to it ,they visited China,Egypt,and India.Looking for historic things ,visiting magic museums,and interviewing people that do magic.they showed a magic tea house with many things going on even people that chewed & ate razor blades,glass,and bricks. In china many farmers do magic as a side Job during the winters.One funny note the magic museum was open in the coldest of winter & they took the tour.Pen & Teller were amazed that the China people did their routines well in the unheated place.Me & buddy of mine would of been frozen if we went there in the winter LOL
The video was very well done ,it was produced by Acorn Media
theres a lot to learn out there,many interesting subjects,and hobbies to enjoy
Sal Amangka
View Profile
Special user
Manila, Philippines
712 Posts

Profile of Sal Amangka
Greetings,

I have this dvd as well and is a great addition to my collection. I like the color change mask act as well.

Sal
Salamangka in Filipino means "Magic"
http://www.thechubstershow.com
thechubstershow@gmail.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » The pen & teller "Magic and mistery tour video (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL