The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Help with Patter for Color Changing Knives (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
pradell
View Profile
Special user
Alaska
560 Posts

Profile of pradell
With the policeman idea, perhaps you were going into the airport and the security guard found a knife in your pocket after you beeped going through the scanner...and you talked yourself out of getting arrested by doing a bit of magic...the color blind idea could also be incorporated into this theme, which is practical and relevant to your audience.
Guardian452
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
235 Posts

Profile of Guardian452
I sometimes say (of course I mostly perform for adults)

Now, I have a white pocket knife, but what is the opposite of white...or what Michael jackson used to be??

*change* Black, that's correct...

then do my patter from there but that's what I use to start it off
Been a busker since I was 14 from San Diego; Don Driver was my mentor along with many others like Jimmy Talksalot, Sleeveless (Stephen Sloan), Bob Elliott.
MDew
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
125 Posts

Profile of MDew
How about this patter...

A secret service agent working for the government (white) actually has a double-alias. He is also working for the rebels (black) who plots the downfall of the corrupt government. So, in silent battlefield of reconnaissance and intelligence dominated by high-tech gadgetery, stealth-cloaks and satellite cameras, the humble knife was used to identify their own troops - and their enemies. And it is because this person is a double-agent that this war is waging for so long - secret information is found, stolen, but thanks to the turncoat nature of the agent, information is often intercepted before it could reach headquarters. And so no side really has the advantage to turn the tide of war.

Little do we know that the agent in reality acts for a third-party (perhaps red?), a higher master, the ultimate puppeteer who lavished on the spoils of war and was the one who orchestrated the entire fiasco. Finally, when both the government and the rebels are morally and financially depleted, it was an easy task for the pupeteer claims the lands for his own.

Enjoy!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Help with Patter for Color Changing Knives (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL