The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic at M.A.N.C. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Shelbyvinje
View Profile
New user
Baltimore / Perry Hall, MD
1 Post

Profile of Shelbyvinje
Two magic events are scheduled for the Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Convention. September 14-16, 2007 in Aberdeen, Maryland. A magician is hosting a presentation about Orson Welles and his magic career, including films of Welles at work. The other is a stage performance with Jeff Teate of Nothin' Up My Sleeve Productions. The Welles presentation has my interest. As an attendee to the con every year (and Bob Little's Super Sunday) for the last three years, I recommend any magicians check this out. http://www.midatlanticnostalgiaconvention.com
Shelbyvinje
View Profile
New user
Baltimore / Perry Hall, MD
1 Post

Profile of Shelbyvinje
My friends are all splitting the costs of hotel rooms. Red Roof Inn next door is like $55 a night an I got a room with two beds so anyone wanting to share a room an split the cost in half, let me know. Reason I can't split with my friends is because it's 5 of us and I don't want to sleep on the floor. Looking forward to the Orson Welles presentation.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic at M.A.N.C. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL