The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Four months into the season. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Ok so we are a third through this years bash,,,of note >>>
1)Swadlingcote Council broke contract with us,,,after threats of Court Action,,,we chickened out due to Councils in the UK creeping up each others back passage we new we could lose more than gain.
2)Four weekends cancelled due to the summer rain!!!! we were lucky to pick up other venue shows at short notice.
3)Return booking for the zibb at Hampton Court confirmed for this season.
4)Excavations at Silbury Hill,,,my idea of a laugh turned bad,,,got past security and planted a mer inside the Hill,,,,me arrested, not at all funny,,,no press,,,so no gain, but what a story if it had worked!!!!HAHAHA *** NT.
5)Blowdown at 12pm which went on till 3am at the Bromyard Gala,,,lost £3000 worth of gear to the storms including a 20ft Popup(EZ up)
6)At Reading this week then on to Weeting Country Show for the following,,,Im knackered.
7)Moved House (To the White Horse Vale)Smack in the middle of the season,,,,must be mad.

Well as you can see not much happens here on the UK show run !!!!!!

Ken
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Haha...a Zibit IN Silbury Hill? haha you are a gem. You should have alerted me. I could of had press on it in a heart beat. Funny man.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
Ken, you gotta tell us the whole story of the mer and the arrest.
~Les S. Moore, The Dapper Dipper
Swami Yomahmi and Cheeky Monkey Sideshow

"Comedy is a man in trouble." ~Bill Irwin
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Did it make the press at all ..... stragne bald guy arrested for trying to plant a mer in the Excavations at Silbury Hill. Did you get it back?

I am really suprised you didn't talk your way out of it? I hope you at least escaped from any restraints on the way to the nick!
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Will not elaborate on the Silbury problem cos it all went tit up,,,never got to plant the Mer due to the very secure security.
Result was a stale mate,,,,,,nearly!!!! Funny how another crop circle appeared overnight,,,on the same night!!!A first (Crop circle in a silage field)Yes, this was a double attack planned, with a single success.

If any of you are in the Cherhill area, call into the Circle Café, rumours are ripe and guess who started them off hahaha,,, just think this humbug was planned over a pint at the Waggon and Horses over thirty years ago, has fooled the finest brains in the world, produced endless sightings and books, my small part with measure tape, broom handle and ball of string has brought me much inner laughter and kept the "Magic" alive in my life.
Having moved to the White Horse Vale there are now fresh fields to conquer,,,keep your eyes peeled and your mouths shut. Let the FUN begin.

Ken
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
WOW bud thanks for sharing! Or not sharing if you know what I mean.

:) WIll keep my eyes open!

Dave

And I will keep my mouth shut as well!
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
You didn't answer the question if you got out of your cuffs... or did you? I have real trouble translating you Brits and your slang.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Bloody americans ceoming over here ... nicking or lingo!

Or is the Café hosted int eh USA? *** Americans (anywya!)

You klnow I m onlyt joking - its just a generalisation based on your presidents .... and a few celebs.

You know we love you all!
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
2582 Posts

My favortie Brit-Amercian joke is referring to us as the "colonies" or the "oh, there's something over there?"
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
We gave you all the plumbs,,,,even the Becks!!! Why? Cos we don't want them ok.

You gave us >>>> me (The result of a GI from the last war>>>you know, the one you all turned up late for!)
I have blood in MD,,Glen Burnie and Saverna Park.

As you get older the "Old Bill" don't put you in cuffs, just take your zimmer away and put your actions down to being senile!! So you complete this illusion by putting your false teeth in their tea cup, peeing yourself in their cell and passing huge ammounts of wind while in Court.

They then dismiss the case and send you on your way,,,,,me chuckling at the thought of all those PC`s mopping up the pee.

Ken
Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
Quote:
On 2007-07-12 09:47, Kondini wrote:
I have blood in MD,,Glen Burnie and Saverna Park.

I live not too far from there. Drop me a line if you're ever going to come over for a visit; I'll buy you a beer. (We can cut up jackpots 'til it's room temperature for you)
~Les S. Moore, The Dapper Dipper
Swami Yomahmi and Cheeky Monkey Sideshow

"Comedy is a man in trouble." ~Bill Irwin
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Will do,,,the call of crab cakes on the Chesapeak Bay has returned!!

Ken
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Ken GI

as in Genital Infection?

or do I missunderstand?
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
2582 Posts

G.I. Joe, related to Ken from Barbie dolls? Hmmm... neither has genitalia, so the infection bit is lost. Here in the states, the cops LOVE putting anyone in cuffs. Especially old people, small black children and pregnant women in trailer parks.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Don't they just! They also seem to like using their persuaders - especialy when being filmed arresting balck teenagers.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
2582 Posts

Okay, again with the Brit slang.. 'persuader'? Is that anything like a nightstick? Cattle prod? I don't know... it's so confusing.

On another note, the GBP is now worth more than double the USD. That's right, it's $2 per pound (which incidentally is the going rate for American cheese). I should double my prices for you Brits (but I won't).
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Smile Smile I love the cheese link!

Yes I meant night sticks - (ort batons as we call them over hear .... lets be honest if some one comes at you with one the are gong to persuade you pretty quickly to do as you are told ..... of course some buggers might not take that as enough and keep the beating going
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Painted a Ding Dong on the Westbury White Horse on the way home, shame the rain washed the emulsion away cos I really wanted a pic of it. Made the local news, everyones up in arms and looking for the vandels!!!

Ken
Gemeanii
View Profile
Regular user
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now....
161 Posts

Profile of Gemeanii
With that much gray in your 'stash I'd have figured you would have outgrown such child-like acts... Good- on 'ya mate! We're only as old as we act...

Ring me up when you get in town... Stephon has the contact info...

I've got some connections on the Bay with crab catching equipment, West river, Mayo area. (NO, not that kind of crabs!... the ones with flippers) and maybe can help with somewhere to flop a bit further south...

Steve
Steve Gemeny
The Great Gemeanii
[email]steve@gemeny.com[/email]
www.gemeanii.com
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Crabs have 'flippers'? What the hell have you been catching? (and worse...eating?)
Do these crabs balance colorful balls on their nose?
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Four months into the season. (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL