The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Oil and water by josh jay (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
2051 Posts

Profile of Daren
Wow http://www.metacafe.com/watch/561734/jos......osh_jay/

take a look is this explained in the sessions book? or the talk about tricks dvd set?
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Does nothing for me. There are quite of few O&W routines out there very deceptive.
Magic is a vanishing art.
Sir Pharaul
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Sir Pharaul
It's actually a couple of different tricks. They both were published in magic magazine, I forget the name of the first part. The part at the end is called Reflipped.

Josh routines them all together and they look nice. Check out his new dvd set, these might be on there, I know reflipped is taught on there. If you can't find the oil and water sequence pm me and I can look up which magic mag its in.
B_Bishop
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of B_Bishop
There are quite a few devious O and W routines out there but I liked this one a lot for sticking to the rule of 3s with a nice visual finish. The actual O and W patter should be thrown out like old oil and bath water but other than that I thought it was hella entertaining.
John Heggie
View Profile
Inner circle
Huntersville, NC
1805 Posts

Profile of John Heggie
Very nice.
Thanks for the clip.

~John
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
It was Removed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Oil and water by josh jay (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL