The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2007 entrée: Chuck Fayne » » Working with Chuck » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

PaulGreen
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of PaulGreen
Hi Chuck,

I am so pleased that you are here! Greetings to Hilda, Maggie, and Oliver.

I had the pleasure of working with Chuck many times when he was still living in the USA. One particular "gig" was at the Century Plaza Hotel near Beverly Hills in California.

Chuck and I, dressed in our tuxedos, were taking the escalator down to the ballroom where the show was to take place. A guest of the hotel commented to us that we both looked great and further pondered where we were off to and what our activities were to be. I stated that we were the Century Plaza "doctors on call". We had just delivered a baby in the hotel and we were on our way to the hospital with the happy family. Chuck immediatley joined the story and we let the guest know that we always dressed in tuxedo. It was an added perk to the guests we treated. The guest was very impressed and thanked us. Chuck and I laughed the rest of the night.

Of course, Chuck really is a doctor!

I hope everyone gets the chance to see a Chuck Fayne performance. I always enjoyed his great work and ability to connect with an audience.

Warmest regards,

Paul Green
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Doctor of what?
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
ASW
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of ASW
Ukeleleology.

Which reminds me: Chuck - did I ever tell you that joke; what do banjo players and premature *********** have in common?
Whenever I find myself gripping anything too tightly I just ask myself "How would Guy Hollingworth hold this?"

A magician on the Genii Forum

"I would respect VIPs if they respect history."

Hideo Kato
Chuck Fayne
View Profile
V.I.P.
55 Posts

Profile of Chuck Fayne
Thanks paul..how are you and the family...Yeh we did have a lot of laughs together. I remember I filled in for you one night at a restaurant in century city. Peanut shells on the floor and drunks at the bar. What a night. As a talking act, I sucked. Nobody, including me, could hear. my best to you and the family...miss ya..chuck
Chuck Fayne
View Profile
V.I.P.
55 Posts

Profile of Chuck Fayne
Pete, you don't remember all those exams I gave you. I thought you'd remember my name in the morning. see ya..best to ya...chuck
Chuck Fayne
View Profile
V.I.P.
55 Posts

Profile of Chuck Fayne
Andrew, You didn't tell me....I'm dying to know....when are you coming down to Melbourne?...chuck
ASW
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of ASW
A: You can hear them both coming and there's not a *** thing you can do about it.

Melbourne? Soon, Insha'allah. We can talk muzak.
Whenever I find myself gripping anything too tightly I just ask myself "How would Guy Hollingworth hold this?"

Hideo Kato
ASW
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of ASW
Hey, the word *** is censored here!

Hideo Kato
Chuck Fayne
View Profile
V.I.P.
55 Posts

Profile of Chuck Fayne
Well, I'll be ***.....Keep on writing. I asked myself the same thing about gripping anything too tightly. I realized, What I grip, guy cannot.....best to you and please , if there is anything I can help you with...don't hesitate...just call out my name....Nathan......
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2007 entrée: Chuck Fayne » » Working with Chuck » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL