The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Eisenhower coin dropper? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lochlan
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of Lochlan
Does anyone use or know where I can get a coin dropper for Eisenhower dollars? They are much larger than US Halves. Ideally this would deposit 4 to 6 coins *quietly* into my hand simultaneously. I use the brass clip now for a miser's dream routine but I would like to switch to bigger coins for bigger audiences.
Kingry
View Profile
Elite user
Virginia
464 Posts

Profile of Kingry
Lochlan
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of Lochlan
That add says
Quote:
This gimmick is easily hidden under the edge of your coat or vest and will silently deliver half dollars or silver dollar sized coins to your hand.
An Eisenhower dollar is much larger than a silver dollar. Do you believe this would work with Eisenhower dollars?
Dale Lorzo
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Dale Lorzo
An Eisenhower dollar and a US 'silver' dollar from the 1880s to Peace Dollars are all the same size.
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Correct, they are the same size.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Well... there may be some differences, but minor. Clad coins are newer and don’t wear as much as silver. Most silver dollar coins have been around for 100 years or more and have thus deteriorated to a degree. You can see a slightly smaller diameter in the silver coins but mainly you'll see a drop in their thickness.

Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Eisenhower coin dropper? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL