The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Ron Jaxon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Boat
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of Boat
Hi

Ron Jaxon has some cool effects on his site. I had two questions. One is what's a flipper coin?

And two, does anyone know how to contact Ron. I tried to contact him on his site but the button that says, "Contact" will no allow me to send a message.

Thanks,

Al
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Answer one: A flipper coin is a gimmicked coin that allows for quite a number of effects.

Answer two: You can send him a PM here. He's frequently online.
Yours,

Ivan
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm building a fence with
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
A Flipper coin is a special coin shaped like a dolphin and can only be used near water. Try doing a google search....you'll be amazed at how well it works.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Sounds fishy to me.. Smile ..
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
It was invented by Flip Wilson.
JPK
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of JPK
Good morning.
I was looking at his site yesterday. I saw some effects I was intrested in but his site seems to have a problem. I was unable to purchase anything. I tried to use his contact info page but that didn't work either.
JPK
John Kardel
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm building a fence with
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
Ron is a member of the Café. Send him a PM...perhaps he's not aware that his website isn't working.
JPK
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of JPK
I know I've seen some posts from him in the past but I have no idea what his forum name is. Any ideas?
JPK
John Kardel
mota
View Profile
Inner circle
1658 Posts

Profile of mota
Jaxon
JPK
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of JPK
Thanks mota. I sent him a PM.
JPK
John Kardel
TomKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I tripped over
620 Posts

Profile of TomKMagic
I will see Ron at Abbott's Magic Get Together the first weekend in August. If he hasn't contacted you by then, I will let him know that people are trying to get a hold of him. I either own or or had him teach me everything that he has on his site, and I must say, his way of thinking is amazing. We like to brainstorm whenever we are in the same room, although it was much easier when I lived near him. He takes everyday objects and creates new routines and effects that stimulate your own thinking.
You must be smarter than the tools you are using...

Tom Kracker
My website
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Wait till you see the new DVD we are coming out with on "Infinity" invisible elastic thread. This will be the definitive teaching tool on tying loops, splitting thread and his wonderful "Infinity Loop". When it comes to thread work Ron is one of the best!
Rudy
www.cesaral.com
Sales Manager for Cesaral Magic
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Quote:
On 2007-07-15 13:37, Rudy Sanchez wrote:
Wait till you see the new DVD we are coming out with on "Infinity" invisible elastic thread. This will be the definitive teaching tool on tying loops, splitting thread and his wonderful "Infinity Loop". When it comes to thread work Ron is one of the best!
Rudy

Rudy,

When do you expect this DVD to be available, where can one order it, and who will be instructing the viewer on the DVD?

Thanks,

David
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
I ordered some thread from Ron in April but he told me it was out of stock and that he would refund my money and send a sample of his own thread.

So far I've received nothing despite e-mailing three times and leaving a couple of PMs here.

Does anyone know if Ron's still trading?
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Shouldn't this be in another thread.
Majestic12
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
643 Posts

Profile of Majestic12
Quote:
On 2007-07-17 16:06, Andi Peters wrote:
I ordered some thread from Ron in April but he told me it was out of stock and that he would refund my money and send a sample of his own thread.

So far I've received nothing despite e-mailing three times and leaving a couple of PMs here.

Does anyone know if Ron's still trading?

Why not just PM him on here? Can't be that hard to do....
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Contact Rudy Sanchez as that's where he gets his. I believe he is just a broker for Rudy.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Both Rudy and Ron contacted me. All is fine.
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Quote:
On 2007-07-17 15:52, David Eichler wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-07-15 13:37, Rudy Sanchez wrote:
Rudy

Rudy,

When do you expect this DVD to be available, where can one order it, and who will be instructing the viewer on the DVD?

Thanks,

David

I'm making the DVD for the Infinity Thread. I got some footage of live performance and a few of the instructional portions of the DVD finished. Now I have to finish shooting more of the basic instructions such as tying loops and striping the thread. I'm going to throw in a few bonus ideas for the purpose of striring your creativity with the thread as well. My goal on this isn't just to teach how to use the thread. I also want to stress the fact that invisible thread is a Tool rather then a trick. A lot of magicians buy IT and only do the one trick they purchased it for. Much more can be done with it. With the amount you receive on the spool of Infinity I think it'll be good to show some other ways to use it.

After the footage is finished it'll head to the editor. I'm working on it and I'll get it finished as soon as possible.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Looking forward to it.

Having received the thread all I can say is WOW!!! There's so much of it, it's so versatile and it's so invisible when stripped down to a single strand.

I have Ron's infinty thread PDF and am keen to see the master in action.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Ron Jaxon (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL