The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Naked On The Beach (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Quote:
On 2007-07-10 17:00, Slim King wrote:
I've just sent out six DVD's of the first part of Naked on a Beach. My daughter Kyleen, The Bean, will be doing demonstrations over the phone to those who are interested. Please PM her (Not me Smile )

The DVD is done in The Konjuring Kitchen with lots of Captain Morgans Private Stock. It is HEAVY ON THE METHOD with many options left open to use your own performance persona. It is part of a greater work in progress. Those of you who have already pre-paid will be getting the second part of this for free. Smile

Just imagine coming over to my place and sitting at the kitchen table and asking me..."How'd you do that?"...And after a few swigs, and a quick rummage through my props...I told you. Something like that.

The effect can be done LIVE ON STAGE with many volunteers (It was my opener for Supernatural Florida), on the PHONE or RADIO and even NAKED ON A BEACH.

We are moving this week and we are limited to our internet abilities, however our phones are still good.

Please PM The Bean if interested Smile

Only $14.99 plus shipping and handling (Another $4.85 in the US and Canada)
That is half of what I'll be charging later. (Thank Jim Callahan for beating me up on the price).
Thanks
Dave

Well, I finished watching the video, and I have to say that it is brilliant!
Slim is a man of many hats, performer, creator, and teacher. In this video, all of his hats are visible. The effect, Baba’s Blessing is amazing, and easy to do. Slim explains how to do it in formal presentations, impromptu situations, and on the radio (TV). It is very versatile. I can see why TC was impressed, doing it for one is amazing, doing it simultaneously for 6 or more is mind blowing!

Nothing is left out of the teaching, Slim covers every nuance. This is priced way too little.

Keeping with the tradition started with his first product, Slim mentions and gives thanks to several here on the Café and credits the Café. Brilliant, creative, modest, and a real decent person are 4 terms that define this man, Awesome and must get are the terms that define this product.

BIG Smile

Thank you Slim.

PM slim king if interested

Tony Iacoviello
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Thanks Tony!
This effect is for MAGICIANS and mentalists alike. Lot's of fun and a real head scratcher as many would say.
True Impromptu!!!! Once you know this you can do it anywhere. It's the first in a series.
PM The Bean and she'll demo it for you if you'd like Smile
Thanks
Dave
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Where is this available? I'm still confused by the description of what the effect is.
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
Tony as always gives such a good review. For the price you cant beat the dvd
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Rather than point elsewhere, here is the description from another thread:
I bought this and love it, easy to follow and devastating.

Quote:
On 2007-06-24 01:12, Slim King wrote:
STAGE
Six volunteers are seated on the stage BEHIND the Magician. Each one has a HOODOO BOX with different items within it. No item is identical.There are Stars, Suns, and Moons painted on the boxes.
The Volunteers remove three items from their boxes. The items are placed on the images on the boxes. One item is picked up and BLESSED by the volunteers. The volunteers switch the items around to their hearts content.
The Magician never sees what they are doing. In general terms the Magician askes each individual to move or switch their items in the same manner as all of the rest even though they all have different items on different positions.
Then the volunteers themselves call out how they would like the items switched around. When everything seems completely random the Magician askes the volunteers to only THINK of their Blessed item.They hold out their hands with the imaginary Blessed item in it. They never touch any of the props again. All the items are randomly sitting on the Celestial Images and the Volunteer only thinking of the Blessed item.
The Magician for the first time turns around and takes the imaginary Blessed item in his hand. One by one the magician is able to read the Volunteers Mind and tell him or her exactly the item they had blessed Smile
All items are different.
The boxes are not all the same.
The Volunteers have free choices.
No stooges are needed.
I have performed this for more than a dozen Volunteers in a row. It was my OPENER for Supernatural Florida.

RADIO
This can also be performed one on one over the radio or phone.

NAKED ON A BEACH
This can be performed Naked on a Beach with several volunteers.

The Blessing will be the first part of Naked On A Beach.
Out soon Smile

I have never seen anyone combine these methods before to achieve this result.
TRUE IMPROMPTU if needed.
You can be blindfolded if you'd like Smile
I performed it here on the Café with many of you a while ago
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......5&35
billmonroe
View Profile
Regular user
Annapolis, MD
181 Posts

Profile of billmonroe
Where can one pick this up? Cheers,

Bill
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
If you are in the US or Canada Please paypal $19.84 to
floridajakeblues@gmail.com
If outside the US you must include another $2
The Bean will demo it for you if she gets more time. I can if she doesn't.
Please include all of the pertinent info in your comments on the order.
Thanks
Dave
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
733 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
I found myself sitting here alone in a hotel in Miami...and guess what dvd I have with me...That's right, Dave's Naked on a Beach. And guess what? I LOVE IT!!!

Ok, I already knew I loved the effect having seen Dave do it in his Supernatural Florida (Love to see another version of that show) and now that I know how the effect works...LOVE IT EVEN MORE!

So what are ya waitin' for? Order it now !!1

tc
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Thanks TC!
I know your wife was wondering how this worked after the show. Now she'll know Smile
I plan on using a version of this on Phenomenon if they hire me. I know that I'm one of Criss Angels favorite people Smile
If I do get the nod, of course, no more sales of any kind Smile
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
To quote a line from The Lord of the Rings..."Looks like Meats back on the table boys!".....
I didn't make the final cut of Phenomenon. I ended up somewhere around 12th. Smile Pretty good for a Swamp Boy on permanent vacation wearing a Hawaiian shirt, tropical shorts, white hat, and white sneakers.
:cheers:
I used this effect for my LIVE audition in Hollywood. It went well!!!!!
It got me to the final round for NBC. The top 20...Then the top 15...Lots of FUN! Smile
I have improvements to share and a story or two via PM or email if you decide to purchase this.
IT REALLY WORKS.....ask NBC.
If you'd like one they are $40 PP in the US, Canada, and the UK.
This is the first DVD from Naked On A Beach....The Blessing DVD..... plus my personal phone number as always.
Thanks
Dave
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
What is the effect? I feel so left out of this club of naked people you got here.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I can performit for you over the phone if you'd like to PM me you number Smile
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Your box is full slim, interested though.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I will make room Smile
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Let's shoot for tomorrow after Phenomenon is over Smile
I have several numbers and I'll try those first...After 9PM EST.
Thanks
Dave
Only seems fitting Smile
tian_ci
View Profile
Elite user
Knoxville, TN
477 Posts

Profile of tian_ci
Slim dropped you a pm!
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
This is a gret effect, I was scratching my head when he did this one for me a few months back
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Maybe some more will be scratching tonight Smile
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Sounds interesting, might have to have slim or bean call me sometime Smile
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Naked On The Beach (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL