The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Kamillion Koins Horror (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RabbitInDaHat
View Profile
Regular user
143 Posts

Profile of RabbitInDaHat
Ok...recently my Kamillion Koins are not working. The green changes to purple most of the time, but the *** pink won't go white. I have tried washing all parts with detergent, but it doesn't fix the problem.

Could it be that the discs are loosing their "force"? Any way to restore said force?
billfromoregon
View Profile
Special user
608 Posts

Profile of billfromoregon
I believe that the inserts are just metal. The problem could be that they have small burrs on the outside which causes them to stick. If you can find a smaller piece to use as the insert, this will tell you if the discs are still working. It seems unlikely for the discs to lose their charge, save for some extreme exposure to heat or magnetism. You can look at them under a magnifying glass to see if you can detect any irregularities. Good luck -

Bill
RabbitInDaHat
View Profile
Regular user
143 Posts

Profile of RabbitInDaHat
I found a way to restore them......put them in their "ready for performance" setup... and place the release gimmick in between both coins, with the inserts on the outer ends.....this makes 1 solid unit.....leave it this way for a few hours, and the coins become recharged...good as new Smile
carlosbosco
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of carlosbosco
Yup I have the exact same problem and it failed a couple times during performances which left me to have to flip it them over on top of each other so the **** would **** onto the other koin and I could keep going. To tell you the truth it looks better doing it this way because it looks as if there were more color changes because its another way to produce a color... ill try RabbitInDaHat's technique and see if it works...Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Kamillion Koins Horror (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL