The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Trading Places (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
837 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
Hey everyone,
This may seem like a blatant plug, but oh well... The latest issue of Antinomy will be out soon. One of my routine's will be in there. It's called Trading Places, and it's my take on Latta's Coins, Purse, No Glass routine which stemmed from Roth's Purse and Glass routine. It uses only 6 coins (3 Silvers and 3 Coppers), a coin purse, and some sleight of hand. Just wanted to let everyone know about it. There's a thread in the Antinomy forum about the new issue: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......tart=0#2

Also if you want to check out Antinomy's site, go here.

-Bill
mfeld
View Profile
Elite user
San Francisco
457 Posts

Profile of mfeld
Do you have a performance video of the effect?
Michael Feldman
www.michaelfeldman.com

Or follow me on Twitter - @magicianmike
And Instagram - @magicianmichaelfeldman

Check out my newest book with Ryan Plunkett: A New Angle
https://www.ryancplunkett.com/project/anewangle
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
837 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
Unfortunately, I don't have one...I'll have to try and make one up and post it. I had one awhile back, but have since got rid of it because it was too poor quality. The lighting in the room was bad and you could barely see me, let alone the coins. lol I'll keep you posted, though.

-Bill
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Good luck, Bill! Man, oh man....I just wish they accepted regular credit cards. I think they only accept PayPal. We don't have PayPal in Manila.
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
837 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
Hey Rannie,
Thanks, man! I really appreciate it. It looked like they did accept cards on the site. Unless they accept them through PayPal, then that might be a different story where you're at, like you said.

-Bill
illushade
View Profile
New user
China
67 Posts

Profile of illushade
Hi Bill, I have been waiting for your book since forever. Do you know when it is coming out. Cheerz.

Lee
Magic is my life. My life is magic.
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
837 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
Hey Lee,
I sent you a PM. For everyone else, the book is slated to be released late Sept/early Oct. At least, that's my goal right now. I don't suspect that to change, but things always end up coming up with the writing/printing/publishing process.

-Bill
Rob Mencarini
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Rob Mencarini
Congratulations, Bill. I love Latta's style and thinking, so any take on that would be worth checking out. I have checked out a couple of the Antinomys, and they are top shelf.
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of Tom G
I got a sneak peek at Bill's book, and there's some great stuff in there....

Tom
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
Can't wait to see this, man!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Sounds great. I remember the first time I saw Roth perform his version, and it was a real fooler.
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
837 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
Thanks, everybody, for the kind words. I'm stoked that it's in the issue.

Tom, thanks for the support and kind words about my book. I appreciate it!

Eric, thanks as always, my friend. I know you'll love the routine!

-Bill
JustinVisible
View Profile
Elite user
South Jersey/Philadelphia Areas
453 Posts

Profile of JustinVisible
WOO-HOO...way to go, Bill!! The first of many great things to come.... It couldn't happen to a nicer guy and great magician.

Don't worry, plenty of drawings/illustrations to come for the upcoming book.

Justin
"If they laugh, it's funny..."
tedski
View Profile
Special user
New Jersey
792 Posts

Profile of tedski
Antimony? You go, Bill!!! Still looking forward to seeing your routines in print......is Justin slowing you up? LOL (I know your illustrations will look great, Justin!)
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
837 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
Hey everyone,
Thanks for the nice response to the routine. I hope everyone who reads it likes it. I'd love to hear some feedback when the issues are received and the routine is read.

Justin: Thanks, buddy, I appreciate it! I have all the faith in the world with the illustrations.

Ted: It's been a while, man. How ya been!? I hope you like the routine. I plead the fifth with your question regarding Justin. LOL JK JK... Not slowing me up at all. It'll be well worth the wait!

-Bill
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
Hey, Bill, congrats on the publication!
Click to visit:
Spydur
View Profile
Special user
PDX, now San Diego...back to PDX
966 Posts

Profile of Spydur
Darn that Justin, always has to have everything perfect! Hahahaha. Congrats, Bill, on the magazine and a DOUBLE congrats on the new book. Can't wait to see it.

Corey
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
837 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
Thanks, Corey and Dan!

Hey Corey,
Been trying to email you, man, and can't. My email is being weird for some reason, just wanted to let you know... Keep an eye out on your inbox.

-Bill
JustinVisible
View Profile
Elite user
South Jersey/Philadelphia Areas
453 Posts

Profile of JustinVisible
That darn Justin, holding things up.... You are so right, Corey. I am a perfectionist when it comes to my art....and I have been SO darn busy. Besides, anyone with a background in art knows that with the human anatomy, the hands are one of the hardest body parts to draw accurately.... In my defense of course...LOL... And then there's like 84 drawings total, and each one is drawn individually. They are the top priority to get finished!!

Congrats again, Bill. And wait until everyone RAVES about the book (and the illustrations too - shameless plug...).

JPV
"If they laugh, it's funny..."
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
837 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
So I'm curious...Has anyone received their copy of Antinomy yet? If so, I'd love to hear what everyone thinks of the routine. Just thought I'd throw the question out there.

-Bill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Trading Places (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL