The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » The start of my coin sleights (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Darby
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
248 Posts

Profile of Darby
Now there's dedication. Makes you wonder what other activities people do while practicing coin sleights.
mfeld
View Profile
Elite user
San Francisco
457 Posts

Profile of mfeld
You don't want to know Darby, You just don't want to know....

:)
Michael Feldman
www.michaelfeldman.com

Or follow me on Twitter - @magicianmike
And Instagram - @magicianmichaelfeldman

Check out my newest book with Ryan Plunkett: A New Angle
https://www.ryancplunkett.com/project/anewangle
enginemagic
View Profile
Special user
Bluffton Indiana
597 Posts

Profile of enginemagic
Fun day today with the tractor club we went on a 40 mile round trip tractor ride from Bluffton Indiana to Decatur indiana & I rode my Bicycle with them since I don`t have a road speed tractor(yet).When we arrived in Decatur we all ate at a resturant,and after we ate I shared some magic with them (a group of 50 people)the leader is interested in having me do some shows in the future during the tractor,& engine show they put on in the fall. I learned to make roses from napkins,& shared them also. On the way back there was a group having a party,& watching the parade so I went no hands on the bicycle & showed a routine with my 4" Chineese linking rings. Every one had a great time .Some were worried about me making the whole trip,but at 10 to 15 MPH it was a lazy ride for me LOL Smile
theres a lot to learn out there,many interesting subjects,and hobbies to enjoy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » The start of my coin sleights (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL