The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Fitch Palm to Nowhere Palm (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
Quote:
On 2007-07-24 21:39, Michael Rubinstein wrote:
Fourgone Copper Silver from Vol 4 of the New York Coin Magic Seminar DVD on Copper/Silver has a nice phase where the coins go from J.W. Grip to nowhere palm, followed by an interesting production. Worth checking out, as there are also some new moves, including pistol grip technology, explained for the first time anywhere.

I might add that Michael's excellent performance of his "Fourgone Copper Silver" is greatly enhanced by his outstanding choice of spectators. Seriously, his manner of use of the JW Grip is well worth the attention of any coin worker, and it is used properly in the context of this routine and is not "tipped" as is so often done with this move. Not only is this a very good routine, but it is only one of many proven routines on this comprehensive DVD set. Anyone seriously interested in coin magic should not be without these DVDs.

Bill
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
...and he was a GREAT spectator, I might add. Smile
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
...on the other hand, I heard that Gallo's spectator left much to be desired... Smile
Click to visit:
coppertop103
View Profile
New user
Austin, TX
26 Posts

Profile of coppertop103
Kainoa Harbottle uses a similar concept when transferring a stack from EG to NP in his "Beijing Trio" routine. The interesting thing about this transfer is that the stack turns 180-degrees, meaning that you now have easy access to what used to be the top coin of the stack. Nice!
cjl467
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
71 Posts

Profile of cjl467
I feel really stupid right now... what is nowhere palm and where can I learn it?
Spackle666
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Spackle666
Review some of curtis Kam's dvd's and Kainoa harbottle's edge work books.
"it's bad luck to be superstitious."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Fitch Palm to Nowhere Palm (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL