The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Criss Angel overall (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kermitjohnson
View Profile
New user
johnson city, tennessee
41 Posts

Profile of kermitjohnson
First let me say I'm tired of seeing him "levitate".

second I think he has gotten to a point where he doesn't worry about what fellow magicians think. ex.1 - the little girl he made become 20 years old. if you taped it watch it again, watvh the angle onn left side of the scree and you can see the girl go into the table and the lady come out. ex.2 - tonight episode w/ amazig jonathan and the ridiculous street magic they did. ex.3 - even when he uses a prop/trick available in stores, he makes them look bad.

I miss the old criss angel, metamorphosis w/ flames and stuff like that. I'm not freaked out, I'm freakin over it. I hope this is the last season. we need more worlds greatest magic specials.

anyway please reply. want to see if I'm alone in this.
Illusionist Kermit Johnson
kermitjohnson
View Profile
New user
johnson city, tennessee
41 Posts

Profile of kermitjohnson
Please ignore this post, I posted it before I saw. hes back criss angel season three, please see it.
kermitjohnson
View Profile
New user
johnson city, tennessee
41 Posts

Profile of kermitjohnson
Please ignore this post, I posted it before I saw. hes back criss angel season three, please see it.
Mystification
View Profile
Special user
571 Posts

Profile of Mystification
I agree with you. How about the one where he picks up a car! Everyone I talked to noticed the tires didn't sag from the suspension. Plastic car. Goofy as can be. So is the episode where he is walking on inverted screwdrivers. No blodd at all (they had a camera showing his feet from the underside). Afterwards he is carted off to an ambulance, and later they show him with tons of gauze wrapped around his feet with blood oozing out. Of course his brother has that goofy, Im scared for Chris act going on as well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Criss Angel overall (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL