The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Paul Cummings in Akron (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Shadow
View Profile
Regular user
Akron, OH
171 Posts

Profile of Shadow
Paul Cummings is coming to Akron to present his "The FASDIU Lecture"
Monday August 6 at 7:30 PM

For more info PM me or goto the club website.
http://www.akronmagic.org/lectures.htm
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Cummins...Cummins...Cummins...Cummins!

If it's Paul Cummings and it's a FASDIU lecture he could be in trouble with the original.

FWIW

Cheers! Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
Shadow
View Profile
Regular user
Akron, OH
171 Posts

Profile of Shadow
Yup my mistake
Steve Friedberg
View Profile
Inner circle
1402 Posts

Profile of Steve Friedberg
Paul started off his tour in Philadelphia the other night. (That would be Paul Cummins; Paul Cummings was stuck in the Quad Cities and couldn't make it.)

Please, please, please...if you have the chance to see Paul lecture, do so. He is a marvelous magician; his work on the side steal is quintessential. Beyond that, he's a good person, who takes the time to listen to his audience and work with them.
Cheers,
Steve

"A trick does not fool the eyes, but fools the brain." -- John Mulholland
Lukenp
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of Lukenp
I just saw Paul's lecture last night. It was fantastic! I really liked his effect "Punken Droker." It's a VERY convincing triumph effect. Also, his tips on the side steal were just great. They really helped me out a bunch. It's definitely worth attending if you have the oppurtunity to.
"Be natural"

-Dai Vernon
the fritz
View Profile
Special user
647 Posts

Profile of the fritz
I attended the lecture on August 7 in Columbus, Ohio. This was honestly the second best lecture I've ever attended, second only to John Carney's. If anyone gets a chance to see Mr. Cummins (and if you ask him, he would prefer to be called Paul... he's a very humble guy), do so or regret it forever.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Paul Cummings in Akron (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL