The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » Jack Parker Passes Found out in this issue (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
On June 30th Mr Jack Parker lost his battle with cancer. He will be soarly missed. If you ever get a chance, get his pdf's Set to Stun and Set to kill. He was one of the greats that did not get a chance to reach the heights he was deserving of.

My prayers are with his family.

Regards,
Jeremy Hanrahan
I get to gaff some cool stuff for some cool people
MagiClyde
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
871 Posts

Profile of MagiClyde
Do you have a website address for buying these items? It would really help. Smile
Magic! The quicker picker-upper!
AndiGladwin
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
587 Posts

Profile of AndiGladwin
Jack's PDFs are not for sale any more. However, I am currently working on 52 Memories - a collection of Jack's 52 favourite creations. More info can be found here:

http://www.andigladwin.co.uk/blog/posts/......e-works/

--Andi
AndiGladwin
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
587 Posts

Profile of AndiGladwin
Just a quick correction. I should have said, "Jack's PDF's are not for sale at the moment."

--Andi
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2473 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
Looking forward to this book, Andi.

You did good work with the cookbook, so I await this excitedly!!

RevJohn
closeupcardician
View Profile
Special user
Justin Teeman Moore, OK
602 Posts

Profile of closeupcardician
I too wait exitedly for "52 Memories" to be released. Jack Parker= Great Man, Great Magic.
"Magic as art cannot live without love. Love of some kind. There are novels without love, other arts without love. But there can be no magic without love." - Rodney Reyes
closeupcardician
View Profile
Special user
Justin Teeman Moore, OK
602 Posts

Profile of closeupcardician
Any updates Andi?
"Magic as art cannot live without love. Love of some kind. There are novels without love, other arts without love. But there can be no magic without love." - Rodney Reyes
AndiGladwin
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
587 Posts

Profile of AndiGladwin
Hi Justin,

The book is nearly done. I take it with me on my laptop pretty much everywhere I go in hope that I'll find a few more spare hours to add the final touches.

So long as all goes well at the printers, we will definitely see the book released in time for the end of the year.

--Andi
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Hows the book Andy?
I get to gaff some cool stuff for some cool people
AndiGladwin
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
587 Posts

Profile of AndiGladwin
Quote:
On 2007-10-03 08:52, Irishghost wrote:
Hows the book Andy?

Almost complete! It's now 240 large-sized pages, meaning that size-wise the book will rival books like Derek Dingle's Complete Works and The Secrets of Brother John Hamman. I'm pretty convinced that it rivals such books in terms of material too.

I'm pretty sure that the book will be available by the end of the year.

--Andi
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » Jack Parker Passes Found out in this issue (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL