The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » "Fraud" by Daniel Garcia (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On 2008-05-21 00:15, Silvio Solaris wrote:
Delete this thread now!

NOW !!!!

:hysteric:
ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
Quote:
On 2013-01-22 15:40, Dougini wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-05-21 00:15, Silvio Solaris wrote:
Delete this thread now!

NOW !!!!

:hysteric:

I'd rather see it moved to the "Secret Session Forum".
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him".
James D. Miles
markschou
View Profile
New user
Boston, MA
30 Posts

Profile of markschou
Hey people... Soon I have not done Fraud in a while, mainly because I started getting really into my stage act. That being said, I just took a gig at a nightclub doing walk around magic. Its a fantastic gig, they want it to have all sorts of fun acts going on, so there are dancers, jugglers, block heads, all sorts of crazy stuff going on! I wanted to add Fraud in to my rep at the club, quick visual, leave the audience with a AWESOME leave behind! I remember how to do it and how to make it just fine (Still have everything I need) Except for one big thing, I don't have the DVD anymore and with it I lost the "Le****s" that you need.
Does anyone that has it mind sending me an email or PM with just those jpgs? I don't really even need them all, 1 or 2 would be fine!

Thanks!!!
RLMASKI87
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of RLMASKI87
I've preformed fruad and get great reactions. The only thing is I had accidently spent the bill. I still wonder where that bill is now? HMMM
Wenzelo
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of Wenzelo
Can it be done in euro?
Ultimatecreate
View Profile
New user
Montreal, Quebec
27 Posts

Profile of Ultimatecreate
Anyone have any suggestions as to printing on the dollar bill? I've tried both laser and ink printers and (whilst on white paper) it comes out fine, on the dollar bill it looks...kinda crap.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2015, Ultimatecreate wrote:
Anyone have any suggestions as to printing on the dollar bill? I've tried both laser and ink printers and (whilst on white paper) it comes out fine, on the dollar bill it looks...kinda crap.

If you are you using worn out bills, that could be a problem. Try more crisp bills.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1604 Posts

Profile of Ihop
Scan on a scanner that is high resolution, max colors.
Also scan the bill you will be using.
Print in max resolution.
I scanned all the letters and posted it in the MC a while back. A PDF file
It should still be somewhere in Secret Sessions.
Ihor
DavidLaw
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of DavidLaw
I remember that I had to change the paper settings on my printer preferences. Do some troubleshooting with the bill that you've cut up, and use settings for "glossy" paper or other variations.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » "Fraud" by Daniel Garcia (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL