The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Chink-a- Chankey...lol (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1421 Posts

Profile of feher
This is a David Roth's Chink-a chink just added a showing of the hands empty before I started. Don't know if that's been done before. followed by a one hand matrix I got the idea from a friend (Brett Bishope) just thought they went together.
I never asked for permission from the creators of the moves if I can do them so I hope they don't get mad.........
Let me know what you guys and gals think.
Thanks
Tim
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qztEIaSPIp8
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1421 Posts

Profile of feher
Guys the I never asked the creators for permission was a inside joke. If I could delete it I would......I was just being stupid I went back to remove it but I can edit my post.
Tim
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
Fingers
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania, USA
1330 Posts

Profile of Fingers
I thought it looked excellent Tim! I had to laugh when I seen that "third" hand appear though. You looked very confident in the execution of the routine and it was done very smoothly, good work.....
Where I go, so do my coins.....
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
No need to delete it Tim...LOL! Seriously...I thought it was beautiful. Its right down my alley. The display of an open/ clean hand has been done befor. I know I do... but what do I know right? Check out Cuatro Cantos in my youtube and you will see. At any rate.... I really love the thought. Perhaps on the second phase... you might want to think of a way to get the left hand to move or gesture... its a dead fish for the first 3 coins if you know what I mean. Maybe pretend to readjust or something. Am I making sense man?

Later!

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
msc455magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Taipei, Taiwan
1523 Posts

Profile of msc455magic
Even though I don't do coin tricks, I really liked your version. Well done! The little hand crawling in during the video was really quite spooky too Smile.

Best,
Charles
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1421 Posts

Profile of feher
Lol thanks guys that was mt little one....lol
Rannie I know what you mean my friend about the left dead hand. I'll work on that.
Thanks again
Tim
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Chink-a- Chankey...lol (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL