The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Axtell Contest (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ken Dumm
View Profile
Inner circle
1241 Posts

Profile of Ken Dumm
Not sure how many of you participated in Steve's contest, but my son and I had a blast putting together a couple of entries for him. Check out the clips on Steve's site. I think you'll enjoy them.

Ken
Wanlu
View Profile
Inner circle
Manila, Philippines
3058 Posts

Profile of Wanlu
I wanted to join so badly but I got tied up with a lot of preparations for a major show...

Congratulations to all who participated...you are all winners Smile

My favorites...The Divas...and the Big Mouths in Japan Smile
"The Old Path"
www.angdatingdaan.org

Wanlu's Affordable Puppets
http://wanlu.net/ventpuppets.html

Wanlu and his Puppets
http://wanlu.net
Ken Dumm
View Profile
Inner circle
1241 Posts

Profile of Ken Dumm
Finalist are now posted on Steve's site. Some pretty talented folks out there. Great idea Steve, I hope you do more of these contest.

Ken
Magicusa
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of Magicusa
I didn't know about Steve's contest. My lost.
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Quote:
On 2007-08-06 23:52, Ken Dumm wrote:
Not sure how many of you participated in Steve's contest, but my son and I had a blast putting together a couple of entries for him. Check out the clips on Steve's site. I think you'll enjoy them.

Ken

Hi Ken:I wish your son luck.That was quite unique with the 'classical piano playing bird puppet'. Smile

In the adult category,I really like both of Steve Petruzzella's clips.[Cracked me up.]

Rich
Ken Dumm
View Profile
Inner circle
1241 Posts

Profile of Ken Dumm
Thanks Rich,

He was really proud of his vent performance that didn't go on as a finalist, but he's still happy he's got one in the finals.

Lots of very funny acts. Steve Petruzzella was one of our favorites as well. Steve P even posted on Austin's you tube posting that he liked Frostbite chillin to the classics. That made Austin pretty happy to see a pro like Steve enjoying his act.

It's a great idea that Ax has, having the contest. It really was a lot of fun helping my son out. It gave him some confidence, and the taping of the act helped him get better.

I hope Steve continues these types of activities on his site.

Thanks again for the kind words. I'll pass them on to Austin.

Ken
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Axtell Contest (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL