The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Illusion Plans - Starter Illusions? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicguy82
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of magicguy82
Hi everyone -- I'm looking to develop an illusion show, and wanted to build some simple illusions. Does anyone know where I can find plans for the following:

1. Shadow Box Illusion
2. Doll House
3. Zig Zag Cube / or the Cube Jam Illusion
chuckn34404
View Profile
Regular user
Bend, Oregon
124 Posts

Profile of chuckn34404
There are at least two or three sources that sell individual illusion plans such as ABBOTT'S MAGIC and PAUL OSBORNE Illusion plans available at many magic stores.

Chuck
Chuckn
videokideo
View Profile
Special user
895 Posts

Profile of videokideo
Go with Osbornes books as they are fairly simple. And shadowbox is one of my overall favorites ever. Mismaid is a good one especially if you customize it to your fitting. Tons of plans for sale on magicauction.com. I think some others on here sell books as well.
magicmarkdaniel
View Profile
Special user
Bolton, England UK
831 Posts

Profile of magicmarkdaniel
The Zig Zag Cube you're referring to, I think, is the Kub Zag. Plans aren't available for this. The Cube Jam Illusion, I think you mean Jam, is by Rand Woodbury and it's in his Illusionworks series of books. They're pretty hard to get your hands on these days.

Mark
Mark Daniel
davemajor
View Profile
Regular user
UK
184 Posts

Profile of davemajor
I have a set of plans for Kub Zag so they are avalible, although I can't remember who they are from, I'll have to dig them out and have a look.
Dave Major
magicmarkdaniel
View Profile
Special user
Bolton, England UK
831 Posts

Profile of magicmarkdaniel
Hi Dave,

I know the set you mention, it has been renamed the Mirage Miracle, but it's an unauthorised set. The person putting out the plans bought an original Kub Zag, and had plans made from it then put them out for sale. There are no "authorised" plans for this.

Mark
Mark Daniel
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Illusion Plans - Starter Illusions? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL