The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Who makes a classic style wand (not Harry Potter style)? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
wandmgc8
View Profile
Regular user
Tennessee
140 Posts

Profile of wandmgc8
Thanks very much David, and, Mr. Baker for the nice compliments. I don't get time to post much, but, make it a point to check inseveral times a week to see what you guys are up to. I've seen some wonderful work here from various, talented craftsmen, which, serves to inspire me. In the past few days, Martin Lewis has kindly re-vamped my web site: http://www.moonlightmagicproductions.com and in exchange, I am producing a wand for him to use with his new cups & balls routine. It will have a shaft of East Indian Rosewood with tips of Cocobolo, much like the one pictured here.

Again, thanks for the nice comments. Best regards to all.

Michael
wandmgc8
View Profile
Regular user
Tennessee
140 Posts

Profile of wandmgc8
Well...sorry I had trouble uploading the photo. Now you know why it's better that someone else does my web site.

Michael
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Hope to see the wand, Michael. Great to talk with you again.

David
wandmgc8
View Profile
Regular user
Tennessee
140 Posts

Profile of wandmgc8
Hi Everyone! Thought I would try again to show the Martin Lewis wand. This photo was taken by Mr. Lewis after receiving it.He wanted to show it with the cups he will be using.
Thanks again, and, best regards to all!

Michael Myatt

Click here to view attached image.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Who makes a classic style wand (not Harry Potter style)? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL