The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2007 entrée: Sean Fields » » How is your show? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Louis.P.M
View Profile
Loyal user
Montreal, Canada
218 Posts

Profile of Louis.P.M
Hey there Sean,

I checked around on your website and I couldn't find any mentions of your show. What type of gigs do you do? and what effects do you choose then?
Sean Fields
View Profile
V.I.P.
Winnipeg
894 Posts

Profile of Sean Fields
Hey Louis,

The reason you couldn't find anything on the show is because seanfields.net is for you guys; other magicians. There is another site which is currently being built to reflect the new show, which is currently in development for a 2008 launch.

The other site will remain nameless for the time being. Once everything is in order, I will definitely fill you in though!

To answer your question though, currently I still perform at smaller functions; private parties, nightclubs, bars, etc. The show currently in development is a stage show, so it is certainly out of my comfort zone!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2007 entrée: Sean Fields » » How is your show? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL