The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Orlando Photo Shoot today at 3PM (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
If you are around we will be videotaping some fun stuff at Old Town today at three PM somewhere around The Haunted Grimm House. Any one interested is invited. Some street stuff and some things from Supernatural Florida. No stooges needed Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Have a great time and good crowd goodly tape, Slim!
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1920 Posts

Profile of DT3
It's gonna be a hot one today Slim. Don't forget to bring the bug spray.

D.
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
I'm on my way to South Beach for a similar affair. Yes, it will be hot!

Good luck, Slim.
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Hotter than the hubs of Hades as my grandma used to say.
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Thanks for reminding me...I'd almost forgotten about the riveting heat! Smile
It was 103 on my outdoor stage yesterday...In the sun...fat guy....dancing in a black wool suit Smile
:cheers:
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3353 Posts

Profile of Looch
Ah man Ive been to Old Town so many times. I remember being crept upon by some hot girl in full zombie dress last time, thing was, I saw her coming in the reflection of the window I was looking through at the time. At the last second I spun around and screamed in her face. She just looked at me (I have that way with girls)

If I was in FL I would definately go to say hi Dave.

Have a good one
Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/ Learn Mentalism with the Pro's: https://www.mymind.rocks
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Hey Looch...The place where the Zombie Queen works is where I did my show Supernatural Florida last year! The Haunted Grimm House. I did Street Magic all day down there. Not my normal thing, but still a lot of fun. Some Magical Coincidences happened too, all caught on Disneys camera. Since the pound is so strong against the dollar I hear that tickets to Orlando are quite resonable. Next time you are here LET'S PARTY!!!!!
:cheers:
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
Slim, put some stuff on Youtube!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'd like to get on that new TV show, but if I don't I'll put a bunch on there. Just to cover my @ss in case someone wants to borrow my ideas Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Orlando Photo Shoot today at 3PM (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL