The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » K.I.S.S. me or hit me! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Carlos the Great
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1234 Posts

Profile of Carlos the Great
"Also, the fact that he has many blindly devoted followers on the Café who are willing to run interference and "take a bullet" for him, irks me to no end."

I fail to see the relevance of whether or not he has fans, why it irks you, and what it has to do with anything, esp. the theoretical topic (KISS versus the real topic of bashing). Could you explain because is sounds like transparent jealousy but if there is an actual reason, it would make a bit more sense.

-C
Cognite tute
Arnon
View Profile
Inner circle
1320 Posts

Profile of Arnon
CtG:

Are you pinch-hitting for the spider-eater?

Accept my post without my further explanation, or complain to the Admins and try to have it deleted.

I choose not to go down this path of argument escalation. My breath is a medium of meditation not to be wasted. Waste your own energy.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Quote:
On 2007-08-18 17:08, arnon wrote:
CtG:

Are you pinch-hitting for the spider-eater?

Just had a handful. Unfortuantly for you I ate the kind that lets me remote view. I wont tell anybody what you are doing right now.

Here is the difference Arnon. A long time ago Jim and used to battle on these boards day and night. Its probably where over 60% of my posts come from on the Café. Then one day I realized I would never get anywhere with him in a public forum. You know what I did? Picked up a phone and called the man. I am guessing you never have. To say I walk blind and follow Jim is an insult to both He and I. The differnce is when I have a tiff with Jim I actually call him on the phone or PM him or E-mail him. If me not battling publicly bothers you then I am sorry, but I don't see the need. Plus once I actually called Jim I realized I had nothing to "battle" with him.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » K.I.S.S. me or hit me! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL