The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Can anyone else see a cow's head??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Indyfan
View Profile
Regular user
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
173 Posts

Profile of Indyfan
When I was in my first year of Education, we were shown the attached picture, in order to demonstrate how students with a perceptual learning disability view normal pictures.

No one in our class guessed what this picture is of, until the instructor laid an overhead transparency over the picture. Only then could we CLEARLY see the picture.

However, that was so many years ago, that I can't see the image any longer. Can someone help me, preferrably by editing the picture outlining the image.

I do know that once we could see it, it was VERY clear & amazing that you can't see it immediately.

Thanks. (BTW, click the link below the pic to see a 'hint').

http://eyetricks.com/1101.htm
Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
yes, have to turn the pic ninty degrees clockwise though. unless cows now climb down walls Smile

the bottom black blotch is an ear. above that the eye. to the right are the nose/nostrils. that help?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Indyfan
View Profile
Regular user
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
173 Posts

Profile of Indyfan
I must have a perceptual learning disability. Which picture do you turn 90° clockwise, the main pic, or the 'hint' pic (with the blue rectangle)? Those pictures are 90° out from each other, already.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
just working with the first pic on the site.
when you turn the pic, the cow's head will be on the left. Let's look at the black blotchy areas... the left most black blotch will be the ear. Over a bit to your right will be the left eye down a bit and to your right will be the nostrils...
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Indyfan
View Profile
Regular user
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
173 Posts

Profile of Indyfan
I see it now, thanks!!!
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
I may be in trouble here but I saw a cow's "side" or "midsection"! Without being told to find a cow, the black and white spot pattern reminded me of a cow's side - any side.

A COW in there somewhere!? Lol!

Always looking forward to your posts,

Randy Stewart
Reg Rozee
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, Canada
592 Posts

Profile of Reg Rozee
I saw the cow in the first picture (i find it helps if you look at it from a distance), but the hint pic has the one I saw upside-down! ??

-bigwolf {*}
Reality is what doesn't go away when you stop believing in it. -Phillip K. Dick

Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes? -Chico Marx
Cheshire Cat
View Profile
Special user
Wilmslow, UK
941 Posts

Profile of Cheshire Cat
No, can't see it!! I have a friend who is also a magician and has published many really excellent books on optical illusions. His name is Keith Kay.

Talking of illusions, did any of you see that quite alarming image of Lucifer that appeared (or is alleged to have appeared) in the smoke of one of the twin towers after the plane impact before collapse?

Smile
Peedlkyle
View Profile
New user
I live in my house
98 Posts

Profile of Peedlkyle
Yeah aceparties, It was on most of the news channels, very weird. For those of you that didn't see it, this site has some better pics: http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/wtcface.htm but the site of the cameraman who took it can be found here: http://www.stellarimages.com/company-press.html
On the other hand, you have different fingers.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Can anyone else see a cow's head??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL