The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » A demonstration in trust. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Danny Diamond
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1400 Posts

Profile of Danny Diamond
Quote:
On 2007-08-28 20:48, Dannydoyle wrote:
Danny look at the reactions of those helping here. Don't they remind you of the "concerned refs" you see in the WWE? The reactions were so dulled that it had to be a spoof.

First off, I don't watch that wrasslin crap any more! But yes, I do agree with ya, the reactions did look dulled.
You don't drown by falling in the water;

you drown by staying there.

- Edwin Louis Cole
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
It did look real but the whole thing screams spoof. The timing of his addressing the audience was obviously done on purpose to drop her. Plus, the fades made it seem as if a bit of time had passed as he insists she is okay. Plus, if somebody really dropped somebody don't you think they would immediately check themselves to see if they are hurt. The whole time they couldn't hardly seem to get him to even turn around and look at her.
That magician stabbing that ladies hand with the spike. That was real as was the reaction. Insisting that a person that fell is okay without even looking back to see seems a bit contrived to me.
But it sure did look like it hurt.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » A demonstration in trust. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL