The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Anyone watch the Jackson interview? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Vilago
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of Vilago
Having said that, anyone want to try to defend him? Pretty scary, watching a 44 year-old man holding hands with a 13 year-old boy while talking about sleeping in the same room.

If nothing else, it shows the fantasy land he lives in, especially after the lawsuit a few years ago.

On a sardonic note, his record sales in England went through the roof hours after the interview played there on T.V....
Damion Corbett
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of Damion Corbett
There’s no question that Jacko is a bit weird but I can’t really see him as a child molester. He’s had a very strange upbringing due to the fact that he has been in the public eye his entire life (not to mention the abuse his father dished out to him as an infant). He clearly lives in a dream world and has no concept of the real world at all. Therefore, he can see nothing wrong with his behaviour regarding kiddies sleeping in his bed and so forth.

I think he is a very lonely and sad character, and has some mental and emotional problems. But I don’t believe that he molests children or anything of that nature.
Being the most famous man in the world since childhood is bound to screw you up a bit.
hkwiles
View Profile
Special user
Howard Wiles
797 Posts

Profile of hkwiles
He manages to add testimony to the statement:-

More money than sense.

Howard
ChrisZampese
View Profile
Veteran user
Hamilton, NZ
341 Posts

Profile of ChrisZampese
Quote:
There’s no question that Jacko is a bit weird but I can’t really see him as a child molester. He’s had a very strange upbringing due to the fact that he has been in the public eye his entire life (not to mention the abuse his father dished out to him as an infant). He clearly lives in a dream world and has no concept of the real world at all. Therefore, he can see nothing wrong with his behaviour regarding kiddies sleeping in his bed and so forth.

I think he is a very lonely and sad character, and has some mental and emotional problems. But I don’t believe that he molests children or anything of that nature.
Being the most famous man in the world since childhood is bound to screw you up a bit.

Well said. I think that Jackson is waaay out of touch with reality. However, I got the impression that his motives were innocent. He has lived in a dream world for his entire life. It would be almost impossible for him to have any concept of 'normal' life. He, like most stars has payed a high price for fame. He is constantly harrassed by media and fans.

I think that he is lost in his own world, but I don't think he is an evil man because of it.
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are
Cheshire Cat
View Profile
Special user
Wilmslow, UK
941 Posts

Profile of Cheshire Cat
I don't believe Jacko has any sexual attraction to children, but he lives way out of reality. Bit like Michael Kirk Douglas and his wife Zeta-Jones suggesting some unofficial wedding photos have psychologically damaging implications at today's court case in London!! Smile
Vilago
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of Vilago
I don't think he's as naïve as some would like to think...check out his statement that he's worth close to a billion $, when in reality he's worth closer to 2-300 million (like that's something to be ashamed of Smile )and had to hock his Beatles catalog and is getting sued left and right for not paying for items.

Personally, I think he's a master at publicity, and the interview was allowed knowing it would generate interest and sales.

I'm not sure if he's molesting kids or not...I doubt it. But he's definately a strange character (as are most who grow up rich and famous)...and a sad one at that.
stevehw
View Profile
Veteran user
Collinsville, Mississippi
303 Posts

Profile of stevehw
For me, it is a tough one to call, as to whether he is really a child molester or something like that.
Personally I believe Michael is a very talented entertainer who happens to have numerous character defects, resulting in a very warped concept of reality.
He seems to have created his own little fantasy world, based on his own sense of rules, values, integrety, etc.
He reminds me a lot of the man/child type children's television character Pee Wee Herman.

Steve
Cheshire Cat
View Profile
Special user
Wilmslow, UK
941 Posts

Profile of Cheshire Cat
And now . . . Jacko strikes back at Bashir. Cos' Jacko had his own cameraperson videoing Bashir's team!! Bashir openly praises Jacko's way with his children!! Perhaps this is sod's law getting it's own back on Bashir for the damage the Diana interview tried to cause to the Windsors!!

Smile

So sad (or maybe pathetic is the word) to hear that of Pee Wee after the guy has given so much pleasure to generations. Don't think the UK Press picked up on that one.
Vilago
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of Vilago
Tony,

I really like Pee Wee as a performer, and it is sad, not only what happened, but how he was blacklisted afterwards...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Anyone watch the Jackson interview? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL