The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The tricks are on me! » » Ring 22 needs your help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Ring 22 is providing walk around & close up magic at the annual community open Labor Day Event produced by Temple Israel of West Bloomfield, MI. This is a major Ring 22 event and people look forward to our walk-around performances. The Ring receives a nice honorarium which is spent bringing you the great lectures throughout the year.

This year we only have 6 volunteer performers. We need more. We need YOU! If you have a few solid "walk around" effects that's all you need. Approx 3000 people attend this event, chances are you won't run into the same spectators twice!!

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2007 RAIN OR SHINE
11:30am - 3:00pm.
Temple Israel, 5725 Walnut Lake Rd., West Bloomfield, 48323 try this link for a map:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?add......mp;name=
NOTE: Drake Road is Closed from 14 Mile north to Walnut Lake Road. If you are coming from west of West Bloomfield - you must take Farmington Road (about 1 mile east of Drake) north and go west onto Walnut Lake Road.

PLEASE! Email me if you can make it. Pick your own times - stay an hour or the whole 3 1/2 hrs - its up to you. BUT I NEED TO MAIL YOU A RING 22 PERFORMER BADGE BEFORE THE EVENT. SO, be sure to email me your current address as well.

This event is loads of fun, a ton of people (think of all the buz cards you can pass out), AND ALL FREE to the community. Last year they had over 3,000 people at the event. All ages from the little kids to Seniors. If you show up early, you might even be able to grab a table under the lunch tent to perform tabletop close up.

This is a great opportunity to field test new routines on real people without compromising your paying gigs! Bring your own kids if you like, there's loads for them to do (inflatable super slides, moon walks, petting zoo, mini-train rides, pony rides, face painting, music, lots of food, ice cream, popcorn, etc., etc.)

PLEASE CONTACT ME AND LET ME KNOW YOU'LL ATTEND. BTW, sunscreen and light weight clothes are a good idea. It can get hot out there.

Help support your Ring & have fun at the SAME TIME!
Thank you
Mark Kandel
imagicnation@sbcglobal.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The tricks are on me! » » Ring 22 needs your help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL