The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 1 week delay means a special giveaway » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4770 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Pre-orders have been shipped. The special deal for the coin and ring expires Friday 9/14.
I am very pleased with the quality of the printing, paper, and binding. The leather edition is just gorgeous. The photos came out very sharp and clear, and the dust jacket truly looks truly magical.

Thanks for your support and patience. It took a year and a half, but it's now complete. Smile

Larry Smile
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

One other thing,

There will be an increase in the shipping charge for the book.Smile I based the charges on the cost of shipping 21st Century Coin Mechanics. However, Kingdom of the Red is a much bigger book and costs more to ship (I now found out). If you order on or before Sept 14, the old shipping charge will be used.Smile This is even more important for international orders.

Larry Smile
BrucUK
View Profile
Regular user
UK
163 Posts

Profile of BrucUK
Larry,
I want to have a real good look at the book, (ordered today... Smile).
If I decide want to learn Time Tunnel, is it possible to make up the sets from local UK sources?
Bruce
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

Bruce,

Yes,
I think you can. The coins should be about half dollar size. Two old English Pennies should work fine. I'll PM you with details. By the way, your book was shipped today via First Class Airmail.

Larry Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 1 week delay means a special giveaway » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL