The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Appearing Beer Bottle Version 2.0 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Adam Milestone
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of Adam Milestone
Watch "Appearing Beer Bottle" Videp for part 1 of this thread to get a better idea of why I posted this version. In a rare response to a throw down challenge, I cause a full and open bottle of beer to materialize from within the empty folds of a silk handkerchief. It's funny that only magi were interested in the bottle being full of beer; as one of my specs put it "ha ha that'd be a handy trick at parties; to just magically make booze appear x)" in response to first version. See how a layman's way of thinking is different from that of a magician’s; it makes no difference to them if the bottle is empty, full, opened or sealed! Some aren’t aware that the bottle is empty and they fill in the blank and see it as making beer appear as well and even if they are aware it is empty (and most should be) they don’t care in the least about that aspect; they’re more concerned with fact that I have a bottle in my hands when seconds before I didn’t. From some of the comments left on the first thread it seems (to me anyway) like many people feel they know the method of this illusion. Just to clarify, it's not a p*t s***l. Please make special note that my arms are stretched out far away from my body which would make the method that is mentioned above completely impossible. Have fun watching!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-jPsTlAiIE

Sincerely,
Adam Milestone
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Hmm that was pretty good... is this performable in real world conditions?
Ace illusions
View Profile
Regular user
149 Posts

Profile of Ace illusions
A great illusion! This would be a great opener. =)

I'm pretty sure you can perform this in the real world. If you are performing at a table you should be able to perform this anytime you want.
Ace illusions
View Profile
Regular user
149 Posts

Profile of Ace illusions
A nice illusion! This would be a great opener. =)

I'm pretty sure you can perform this in the real world. If you are performing at a table you should be able to perform this anytime you want.
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Now do it sealed!

Cheers! Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
John Heggie
View Profile
Inner circle
Huntersville, NC
1805 Posts

Profile of John Heggie
Thanks for sharing.

~John
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Interesting, but not really possible in the real world unfortunatly. Not unless you walk around with a scarf with a bottle on your finger all day LOL.

Anyhow that aside nice illusion.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
AnthonyMaze
View Profile
Loyal user
San Diego, Ca
260 Posts

Profile of AnthonyMaze
Even more impressive than the first one!

Thanks Adam...
...for the 51st time... that is NOT my card...
Thomas Wayne
View Profile
Inner circle
Alaska
1977 Posts

Profile of Thomas Wayne
"It rubs the lotion on it's skin; it does this whenever it's told. It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again!"

TW
MOST magicians: "Here's a quarter, it's gone, you're an idiot, it's back, you're a jerk, show's over." Jerry Seinfeld
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Thanks for sharing.
Tony Chris
View Profile
V.I.P.
Vancouver, Canada
714 Posts

Profile of Tony Chris
I liked it. Real world or not it was cool and looked magical. That is all that matters.
As magicians we create what onlookers call magic. If they truly believe in what we have created for them to witness then magic is real!!!

- TONY CHRIS, A.K.A. Zany Zack

http://www.tonychris.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Appearing Beer Bottle Version 2.0 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL