The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » DC in Vegas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

James_Lee
View Profile
New user
Ohio
33 Posts

Profile of James_Lee
I'm not sure if this is the right area to put this or not, but there is so much Copperfield talk here that I figure I would get the best answer. Does Copperfield have a store at the MGM in Vegas that you can buy the Illusions DVD at without attending the show? I have a friend heading to Vegas this week and they are going to be a block away and I was hoping to have them pick it up for me if it is available. Thanks in advance.

James Lee
r1ch-oxford
View Profile
Regular user
Oxford, England
182 Posts

Profile of r1ch-oxford
Hi

There is a merchandise stand outside the Hollywood Theatre where DC performs inside the MGM Grand. It sells the illusion DVD and also programmes and t-shirts. It opens half an hour or so before show time so make sure your friend heads there between 7pm and 10pm which are the start times of the two shows each night.

Hope that helps.

Rich
James_Lee
View Profile
New user
Ohio
33 Posts

Profile of James_Lee
Thanks...Anyone know the price of the DVD and possibly the book...Rich thanks for your help.

James Lee
RSD
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ontario
534 Posts

Profile of RSD
When DC was in Toronto, that DVD sold for $55 at the concessions stand. I bought mine by ordering through my local music store for $29.99.
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1732 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
You can purchase the DVD on Amazon or at any BestBuy... Save some money this way!

-Bryan
AnthonyMaze
View Profile
Loyal user
San Diego, Ca
260 Posts

Profile of AnthonyMaze
They have it here in San Diego at Best Buy, Im always bumping into it...
...for the 51st time... that is NOT my card...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » DC in Vegas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL