The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » British Institute of Parapsychology (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Thanks Alexandre, I really enjoyed that! I always enjoy your vids!
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2426 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
Nice, ya got me..... thanks...
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
Arnon
View Profile
Inner circle
1320 Posts

Profile of Arnon
The BIP book version 2.0 is awesome. It is TOO good.

Quote:
On 2007-09-23 17:20, ALEXANDRE wrote:
I'll do the same with my lecture in November at Wizard's in Hollywood.

Please let us know when you'll be lecturing, what the subject is, and where we can purchase tickets for it. Were you referring to 'Wizzards' with two Zs in CA rather than FL?

Arnon
Hill
View Profile
Inner circle
1164 Posts

Profile of Hill
I loved the 18 subtlety!
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Arnon, it'll be at the Wizard's Apprentice Magic Shop in Hollywood Florida.

I'm working on a lecture around Derby in the UK as well either later this year or early next year. I know Mason is in Blackpool about two hours away, some of you English guys could fill me in. I will also be coming into London for a day or so.

The subject will be Mentalism with a touch of the bizarre on occasion (The Broken Tarot demonstration for instance). I will be performing my routines and after a brief intermission explain their workings with additional performance details.

It usually takes me a little longer to present the BIP routine taking people on more of a ride, but on camera I wanted to get to the point as quickly as possible. The 18 subtlety is one of the ways I cut corners and honestly my personal preferred way of performing that particular revelation.

I don't always perform the revelations in order either, sometimes I begin with the number on the bottom and move up, or jump around as I "sense" things, use drawings and even have a prediction set up for one of the outcomes.

I'd like to hear what some of you do with it. If you don't want to talk about it in the open, PM me.
Mark Roberts
View Profile
Special user
Nottingham, UK
597 Posts

Profile of Mark Roberts
Nice vid, Alexandre.

Let me know the date of your derby lecture and I will try to get over to see you.
Drewmcadam
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland
1238 Posts

Profile of Drewmcadam
I kno0w this is a bit of thread, but while watching this on YouyTube I clicked on a link beside it, and founbd this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMj_bgzCUw8

I've sen it before, but never noticed the magnetic breasts! (About two thirds through, with the compass!)
Arnon
View Profile
Inner circle
1320 Posts

Profile of Arnon
Quote:
On 2007-09-24 11:28, Drewmcadam wrote:
I kno0w this is a bit of thread, but while watching this on YouyTube I clicked on a link beside it, and founbd this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMj_bgzCUw8

I've sen it before, but never noticed the magnetic breasts! (About two thirds through, with the compass!)

Are her 'attractive breasts' what Drew you to the video? Smile
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
They might not have been attractive but they were magnetic! Fun at parties.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » British Institute of Parapsychology (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL