The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Free Wii (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kid iowa
View Profile
Loyal user
Oklahoma
300 Posts

Profile of kid iowa
Anyone do the sign up thing to get a free Wii? I saw a link on Ebay for signing up and referring another person, and after so many referrals they get a free Wii. Is this another scam?
Any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile...can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy." J.F.K.
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Yes.

it is.

But, if you send me your social security number and birth records, I'll send you an x-box. Trust me.

Brett.
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Loyal user
Oklahoma
300 Posts

Profile of kid iowa
I'll just email you a photocopy of all that, that way you know the info is legit.
Any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile...can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy." J.F.K.
TomKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I tripped over
620 Posts

Profile of TomKMagic
E-mail me a picture of an X-Box, and I will give you a picture of a picture of a Wii. I just want to be sure that the X-Box is legit.
You must be smarter than the tools you are using...

Tom Kracker
My website
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
That reminds me of the guy who sold an X-box on eBay. Not the game, mind you. Just the box.

If it's not on a tray in the grocery store, free things tend to be expensive.
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
There is no such thing as a Frii Lunch.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4540 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Some aren't scams, some are.

Some work with referalls and purchasing trials from a multitude of other sites and take months to get to you... but...dude....get a job.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Free Wii (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL