The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Precision Magic's "Ninja Coin" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Seeker
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
578 Posts

Profile of Seeker
I recently read about Precision's new "Ninja Coin."

I spoke with Dave Mann about it and I was amazed at what he's creating.

He told me about the normal "Karate Coin" routine he does and then how he decided to bring that routine to a new level.

A borrowed, marked coin is given to him, he takes the coin very freely and "based on Bruce Lee's 1 inch Punch" knocks the center out of the coin. He then takes the center and visually repairs it...giving back the borrowed coin.

I said "No way! Seriously?" I started asking questions and he started talking about the unlimited possibilites...take a sharpie and push it through...a cigar, a dollar, the spectators finger!

I asked Dave to tell me the exact moment I can get my hands on this gem. He told me the workings and it's soo simple. It's fool proof and high quality from the sounds of it.

I wanted to give you all a heads up...cause I haven't personally heard of anything like this out there.

What do you think?

-Jacob
I've been training these cards since they were small.
Seeker
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
578 Posts

Profile of Seeker
Is no one interested in this??

Well, I know when I get one, I will make a video for everyone to see. But I am excited for this. I have been wanting a nice easy, had hitting coin effect that has some great possiblities.

Its a great set-up for ring thing and many other routines.

-Jacob
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Ill likly get this. but to be honest with joel givens routine that is excellent it eliminates the need for a coin like this using somthing more common.

ill be sure to check it out tho as dave makes great stuff (waiting for his color monte ) =D
Seeker
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
578 Posts

Profile of Seeker
I haven't heard about his color monte. But I do know Dave has made some great stuff. His dancing cane is amazing. It's the only one I will ever use, even as just a cane. It's top of the line.

I love to do table hopping magic and I know this coin will find its way into my routines and I don't even have it yet.
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
I like the sound of it but like to do effects such as this with UK currency
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
I am glad there is interest in our Ninja Coin as it is unique in its modus operandi and will provide many different performance variations.

Joshua I am not firmiliar with the variation that you were talking about, but our coin is similar in nature to Curtis Kam's idea only taken a bit further. This coin was developed to be used in conjuction with the Original Karate Coin (Quarter). I often wanted to be able to repeat the trick and provide the audience with real shock value. The Original Karate Coin (Quarter) is the perfect setup for our Ninja Coin and allows me to repeat the effect with two different looks.

Hopefully, once we are finished with the Video Production of another product, we will be able to get a demo out within the next week or so illustrating both effects together.

I should mention that there are many other effects you could accomplish with our Ninja Coin. They are talked about by Seaker. I hope there is continued interest.
gmmagic124
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of gmmagic124
I'm interested in this.

Sounds great so far.
Looking forward to the demo.
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
Quote:
On 2007-09-28 13:57, Seeker wrote:
I haven't heard about his color monte. But I do know Dave has made some great stuff. His dancing cane is amazing. It's the only one I will ever use, even as just a cane. It's top of the line.

I love to do table hopping magic and I know this coin will find its way into my routines and I don't even have it yet.

Hey, maybe you can use the cane to pop the center out.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Theguy26,
Well you could use the cane to pop the center out. Must be a joke right?
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Yes, that was a joke.
Seeker
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
578 Posts

Profile of Seeker
Keep us updated on the dates and such please Dave.

And a demo sounds great. Add that to the list of things to let us know. Smile

Jacob
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
608 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
Im going up to daves place this weekend to see this coin. I cant wait to see the workman ship that is going to make this ninja coin possible.
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Dave, put that coin with a bunch of other quarters and see if anyone gan find the gimmicked one. It must be hard with the stealth cut technology.
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
608 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
That is a good idea Theguy26. We will keep that in mind.
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

I got some more ideas, but I need to see how interessted people are in this.
Seeker
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
578 Posts

Profile of Seeker
Any updates?

-Jacob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Precision Magic's "Ninja Coin" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL