The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Jar (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
So I got home late last night and was playing with my third eye. . . my Higley Demented Eye, actually, and listening to a BBC production on Ray Bradbury's "The Jar". (A really good production by the way.) Hmmm, ideas, ideas.

Ray has been my inspiration since I was a small tadpole crawling out of the swamp.

I have Doug's "What is it?" script/essay, but don't have a real Higley yet. And then I started to think. . .

Doug, ever made a pickled punk? Hint, hint. I'll have to pm you when we get to November and have some extra moola.

Raven
What would Wavy do?
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Punk. punk as in "sid vicious" punk?

sounds strange, mate...
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
Sid was a punk, and he sure as heck was pickled, but this is what I mean:

http://www.thehumanmarvels.com/2007/01/p......_16.html
What would Wavy do?
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Yes I have. Not suitable for the How-to...but yes, have done 'em.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Higley Demented Divining Eye. You are not in the room as one of a dozen or so spectators touches the lid of the jar containing the eye. When you return your assistant simply sets the jar on your upturned hand. You stare at the eye, and as if by telepathy are immediately able to locate the correct spectator. Suitable premise for an EYE witness to a crime routine. Method is very very simple. I thought of it so it would have to be.
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
Oh, I don't know brother. You're methods may be easy, but they're never simple. Smile I mean that in a good way. I'm interested in your method by the way, hint, hint.

Raven
What would Wavy do?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Jar (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL