The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Taking magic to higher level (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cardima
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of cardima
I have been doing magic for 4 years,(half professional). Most of my studies are from books and DVDs. I've never had a teacher and I want to come to USA (perhaps Las Vegas) and take private lessons. I'm not interested in sleights too much, only showmanship acting and etc.

I hope someone can link me with a good teacher, school or at least the right place to leave this message.

thanks
dima
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Hi Dima,

Probably the best place to learn showmanship and theatre in a magical context is here:
http://www.magicalwisdom.com/

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
I second Neil's recommendation. Jeff McBride's magic school courses are tops for what you are looking for, and they are in Las Vegas. He has several types of classes but Master Class sounds like what you seem to be looking for. He holds them numerous times throughout the year, so you need to coordinate your visit times with one of those classes.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
cardima
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of cardima
Thank you very much.

I checked it and it sounds good but I'm looking for something longer than one week. But I think I will go there anyway.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Once you get there, you will have the opportunity to learn about other resources.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
JohntheMagician
View Profile
Regular user
Mechanicsburg, PA
157 Posts

Profile of JohntheMagician
Dima,

I had the privilege to attend a 1-Day Master Class that Jeff was holding at Denny & Lee's in Maryland. Not only did I have a great time but there are things that I learned that I will keep with me the rest of my magical life.
“The hard must become habit. The habit must become easy. The easy must become beautiful.” ~ Doug Henning
<BR>____________________________________________
<BR>WWW.ILLUSIONDELUSION.COM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Taking magic to higher level (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL