The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Needle through hand. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dylan magic
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of dylan magic
Does any one remember blaine doing this on a show a while ago?, the effect is namely that you remove a needle and place it right through your hand, no rubber cement etc., literally clear as day through the hand!.
Currently I believe there is one on ebay for sale.its called ackupunture and its credited to jerry andrus and james richardson.
Does anyone use this or have anymore info about it?, I completely forgot about the effect I saw years ago and stumbled across it on ebay.
It reads well but that could just be seller hype.
Any info appreciated.

cheers
d.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
This one I'd love to see d. I do not remember the Blaine episode where he did it, but would love something that does not use the rubber cement.
actorscotty
View Profile
Veteran user
wilmington nc
398 Posts

Profile of actorscotty
As the effect was released in 1975 and we have come so far,,, I am very leery of this..... Thinking if it looked as good as it reads, we would have seen it lots more.
dylan magic
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of dylan magic
Yes very true,..
Candini, it was on a talk show in the UK with jonathon ross, It may be on youtube and I think it was briefly in drowned alive as well, and it does look fantatsic!!
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Gotta say that a better version of this, and I'm no pro, would have to be the one I saw Derren Brown do to Some one Else's hand.
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
DB effect is great, but presentation is everything!
Pressure anasthetic... (Oh, poor English again... sorry.)

John
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
Brandon Queen
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, California
527 Posts

Profile of Brandon Queen
The effect with the needle derren brown did is great, but completly different from the one blaine did. Blaine had a sewing needle, with thread on it.. and pushed it through the back of his hand, and made it pop out the other end (his palm) clear as day, along with the thread going all the way through. It looked great.
It occured to me at once that love could be a great illusion, that makes fools of brilliant thinkers everyday
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of Marqus
I didn't see Derren's needle thru hand but last week I ordered ACCUPUNCTURE from David Merry. When I receive it, I will post my comments (if anyone wants me to).

I actually made this purchase to perform a Nail Thru Hand.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Needle through hand. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL