The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Silver Passage (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

smithpaul60
View Profile
Veteran user
South Carolina
301 Posts

Profile of smithpaul60
Is there anyone who performs "Silver Passage" by Gary Ouelette? I bought this some time ago When I was in Montreal (way before I was ready to try it) And would love to see a video of it. I've only seen it live once and think the routine is amazing.
Genuis@work

We're trying to adopt. Visit us HERE
smithpaul60
View Profile
Veteran user
South Carolina
301 Posts

Profile of smithpaul60
Does any even know of this routine?
Genuis@work

Chad Barnard
View Profile
Special user
Mt. Airy, NC
763 Posts

Profile of Chad Barnard
I tried to find info. for you earlier but came up empty. Sorry.
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
837 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
I could be wrong but you should be able to purchase it from Camirand Academy. I'm not familiar with the routine, other than what is briefly mentioned about it in Ouellet's Close-Up Illusions book.

-Bill
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
This is the one that contains the Hirata Master Move. I have been curious about it myself.
smithpaul60
View Profile
Veteran user
South Carolina
301 Posts

Profile of smithpaul60
I have a copy and have played with it a bit. Yes you can get it from Camirand. I got it from Perfect Magic in Montreal.
I don't perform it anywhere near where it deserves to be done. I wanted some source to view it.
Genuis@work

Doug Arden
View Profile
Special user
886 Posts

Profile of Doug Arden
Smithpaul60:

There is a three volume set of DVD's available,"The Very Best of Gary Ouellette." The Silver Passage is on Volume One.

Doug
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
I had this, and IMO, I thought there were better routines out there...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
I have the pamphlet somewhere in my dungeon..It is packed up at this time during a clean sweep. Out came a magical paint wand..er brush...

Harris
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
wsduncan
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3619 Posts

Profile of wsduncan
I played with is for awhile when it first came out. Never liked the passage of the first coin across instead of through the table. The routine is nice enough and the Hirata Master Move is amazing.

We used to use it to return the "reflected" coin to the mirror when doing Twilight.
smithpaul60
View Profile
Veteran user
South Carolina
301 Posts

Profile of smithpaul60
WS. I agree the master move is the reason I picked it up, but in Gary's hands (mind you I only saw it once) the first coin is quite deceptive, even though it dosen't go through the table.

Using it for twilight is a great idea.
Genuis@work

wsduncan
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3619 Posts

Profile of wsduncan
I have video of Gary doing the trick (on the Vernon Revelations set) along with the Two Goblets, which is a really nice routine.

Sadly he does both to cheezy music with huge "portable" speakers on his sides. The firt coin isn't BAD per say, just not notable and not a coin thru...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Silver Passage (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL