The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » So why Do people hate Criss Angel anyway? (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
C_Biskit
View Profile
New user
United States
82 Posts

Profile of C_Biskit
So, there were a couple of people that were saying he is doing his magic and since he is an entertainer that doing camera tricks and edits constitutes magic. And he is doing his job and that is to entertain. But by that logic it means that anyone in a hollywood movie doing magic is a magician.
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
I don't hate him either. I see both positives and negatives to him and his work. Hate's a waste of energy so I generally do my best to avoid it.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
I attended IMX 2012 in Las Vegas, and there was an arrangement for everyone to receive complimentary tickets to "Believe." This wasn't something I was excited to see, so when the deal was revoked, I wasn't particularly disappointed - especially because Terry Fator offered us free admission to his show instead.
As it happened, Angel told the IMX team that the tickets were conditional - the condition was that IMX had to agree to give a testimony that Criss Angel's "Believe" was "The best magic show in the world." Naturally, the organizers declined the offer. Angel's team then tried to compromise by saying that a testimony of "The best show on the Las Vegas strip" would suffice. Still, IMX refused. So Angel revoked his offer.
In my opinion, this was a classless move.
To add insult to injury, Angel showed up to IMX during the last days to get footage of himself "supporting his fans."

Extraordinary.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » So why Do people hate Criss Angel anyway? (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL