The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » MagicPitch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Beach
View Profile
Veteran user
Nashville, TN
304 Posts

Profile of Bill Beach
I ordered both of Don Driver's DVDs from MagicPitch 3 weeks ago, they have been charged to my credit card (got the statement today), but, according to the website account information the order is still pending. All I can get at their phone number is a recorded message. I have left several messages and sent e-mails regarding the status of my order with no response. Any suggestions? Anybody had any experience with MagicPitch? I would have ordered from Don directly but it is my understanding that MagicPitch is handling all of his orders now.
Bill Beach
View Profile
Veteran user
Nashville, TN
304 Posts

Profile of Bill Beach
Don has personally taken care of the situation. Thanks, Don. I would still be interested in any experience others have had with Magic Pitch.
Jason Fleming
View Profile
Veteran user
Marooned, Hawaii
374 Posts

Profile of Jason Fleming
I've ordered a few times from them, got some great cups a couple of years ago. Never had a problem. Seemed like a smooth honest operation. Surprising to me that you had an issue. I wonder what's up.
andolini
View Profile
New user
norwood,ma
74 Posts

Profile of andolini
Same here ordrered both of dons dvds.have heard nothing from magic pitch after leaving emails and phone message to steve.will contact don driver and see if he can help.
andolini
View Profile
New user
norwood,ma
74 Posts

Profile of andolini
Update left a message with don about an hour ago on his e mail. guess what he called back right away and said he would take care of it.now that's what I call service.I will be dealing with don driver directly from now on. GREAT GUY, TOP NOTCH SERVICE.THANK YOU DON
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » MagicPitch (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL