The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » How to Cheat at Everything (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jtcavataio
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of jtcavataio
I was hoping to get some feedback on the Simon Lovell book, How to Cheat at Everything. Does anyone have any thoughts on the book? Is it work picking up? How does it compare to Billion Dollar Bunko?
Thanks
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
It is Billion Dollar Bunko with soft cover....so how does it compare? Word to word.
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3362 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Just a change of title? I thought they only do that with movies that bust at the first screening.
Cards never lie
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Yup. I thought it was a shorter version but Simon told me it was the complete book as the hard cover.
The Burnaby Kid
View Profile
Inner circle
St. John's, Canada
3158 Posts

Profile of The Burnaby Kid
Lots of information in there, much of it very clever. It honestly needed one more thorough round of copyediting before it got published, though.
JACK, the Jolly Almanac of Card Knavery, a free card magic resource for beginners.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » How to Cheat at Everything (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL