The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » BULLET, airbourne verison 1 @ orginial (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
View Profile
1988 - 2013
The Big Brother is watching you
1095 Posts

Profile of Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
Here's my performance of the bullet airbourne by me. I did another verison on another thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vnQvQuM6F0

This second one I still need to work on..its not as good..its the one matthew mellow does on the orginial video submitted to Ellusionist. You can see it at E's website for bullet. The very first video. This one is quite hard to do and I'd appreciate any tips on how to accomplish it better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4Xx4JwoqRQ

I've showed both of these to one of the creators of bullet Nick V, and he told me he liked the fact of how I showed the bottles empty.

Please tell me if its any better than the last one I posted in the other thread. (The first link)

Thanks!
BlackDove
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of BlackDove
Look Fishsticks.
Your performances, ALL of them.
Aren't BAD. But theyre not good enough to put on youtube yet.
Right now its too stiff, and also kind of clumsy. (you dropped a coin in one, videos need
to be done perfectly if you can, what's wrong with doing a take 2?)
So you did ok, but in my honest opinion.
For the good of Bullet, take down your videos of it.
Thanks,
Calvin Lauber
Tina I
View Profile
Regular user
Oslo/ Norway
194 Posts

Profile of Tina I
Hey Fish,

Bullet is a neat trick and I agree with Calvin that it deserve a good presentation. Try working out a routine that feels smooth and natural to you, then it will look smooth and natural to your audience.

You are heading in the right direction though Smile

Tina
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » BULLET, airbourne verison 1 @ orginial (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL