The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » An interesting Clip... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4186 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Have a peek...

Very interesting...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=......eriments
xxx
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1401 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Hey Jeff hows the form..due to my broken leg I have been spending much of my time here and was reading a thread few days back which dealt with this very subject Smile

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=15

Very Interesting read!

Peter
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4186 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Ah!

Sorry for ressurecting something that is long dead!
xxx
Malchat
View Profile
Special user
The Kingdom of Croiset and Wonder
885 Posts

Profile of Malchat
Quote:
On 2007-11-19 12:08, Peter Carroll wrote:
due to my broken leg I have been spending much of my time here

Stop playing Gaelic football and do something safe, like a blindfold drive or a smash and stab.
“You are what you pretend to be.”
HollyMental
View Profile
Elite user
OR
423 Posts

Profile of HollyMental
The devil can advocate for himself.
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1401 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
[/quote]

Stop playing Gaelic football and do something safe, like a blindfold drive or a smash and stab.
[/quote]

:D Myself and the brother removed my cast couple of days ago..ok not the smartest thing I have ever done but least I could walk around the stage without hopping along(I had a few gigs I could'nt push back....I watched a dvd of the show afterwards..I looked like an injured dog)

Anyways got the X Ray today along with a telling off from the doctor but I was given the all clear Smile Back to the gym(Gaelic Footie pre season starts little over 2 months) and to that blindfold drive which will no doubt bring about my demise Smile

Ok I'll shut up now Im just very excited that I'm offically ok to run about the place!It was 2 months of complete boredom! *ends rambling*
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » An interesting Clip... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL