The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Impromptu Pyschic Matching-Richardson (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mindsynced
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of mindsynced
Those of you who are familiar with this cleaver variation might be able to give me some help. I love the idea, especially the impromtu aspect. But, I must be losing it because I can't figure out how one determines which one is the star and which one is the apropriate of the first four drawings since they will have the same back. If you know this one, hopefully you understand my question. Can someone help me with this. I want to give it a try.
Thanks,
Keith
Keith Brown
Entertainer, Speaker and Author
"Exceeding YOUR Entertaiment Expectations"
www.keithbrownentertainment.com

"Making Magical Memories~Teaching Biblical Truth"
www.keithbrown.org
mindsynced
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of mindsynced
Since I was not getting a reply, I went back and re-read it several times. I am not sure I have answered my question with his intented manner but I think I have at least come up with a way I can make it work. I guess that is part of the fun.
Keith Brown
Entertainer, Speaker and Author
"Exceeding YOUR Entertaiment Expectations"
www.keithbrownentertainment.com

"Making Magical Memories~Teaching Biblical Truth"
www.keithbrown.org
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Impromptu Pyschic Matching-Richardson (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL