The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » IBM - Rings N.W. Ohio (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic1962
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Magic1962
Hello, I have been in magic for MANY years... I live south of Toledo, used to spend a lot of time up at Ted Caruthers.. Is there still a ring up in Toledo? If there is when do they meet? I am finally going to join the IBM but I want to get active in a ring... thanks Dave
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Dave, welcome to the Café.

There is a IBM Ring 68 known as the Toledo Society of Magicians, but I can't find out when they meet or if they are still active.

Contact Mark Sturdevant, the IBM Territorial Vice President for Northern Ohio, at merlin3@alltel.net and he should be able to help you. He'll know who to put you in touch with.

Good luck. Mark.
Magic1962
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Magic1962
Thanks Mark for the information, I am having a lot of fun touring the Café it is fantastic! I will contact Mark and see about the Toledo Ring... Dave
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Hi Dave,

You're welcome. Glad to help.

Best wishes, Mark.
MagiClyde
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
871 Posts

Profile of MagiClyde
I know this might be a bit of a stretch for driving, but there is an active ring here in Columbus.

Go to http://www.ring7.org for more information. Please note that there will probably not be a regular December meeting, as the local IBM and SAM clubs get together each year for a little Christmas party. If interested, please PM me for more details.
Magic! The quicker picker-upper!
Magic1962
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Magic1962
Thanks for the Columbus Ohio ring information, I have been receiving information and phone numbers of people to contact in Toledo... you guys hold a nice auction down in Columbus don't you? One year I came down and bought an old Square Circle. thanks again.... Dave
Magic1962
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Magic1962
Wow, I am really impressed with the response I am getting from the people up in Toledo...Pattrick Przysiecki from the ring has been VERY informative! He is even out of the country right now, but is taking the time to let me know whats going on... AGAIN... this is a Great Site and Great People.... Dave
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » IBM - Rings N.W. Ohio (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL