The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Cool Doug Henning Video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdJckxkd67I

OK, there is magic in this, but I'm posting it for non magical reasons.

1. Isn't it amazing how tremendously bad television actors can be? I mean, Doug is great, but his supporting cast is just embarrassing. Whatever happened to Ricky Schroeder, anyway?

2. Isn't Doug's suit just incredible! I *REALLY* would love to own a suit like that. And no, I'm not kidding. I would wear it on stage with my cowboy hat and banjo and feel as proud as a new born puppy!

Jeff
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
I'd wear it.
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
"Sometimes the girls get a little nervous when they see the saw... so we have little foot stocks for their little foots..."

I don't remember Doug Henning being so mean. Smile
nucinud
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1298 Posts

Profile of nucinud
[quote]On 2007-11-24 11:16, stoneunhinged wrote:

1. Isn't it amazing how tremendously bad television actors can be? I mean, Doug is great, but his supporting cast is just embarrassing. Whatever happened to Ricky Schroeder, anyway?
[quote]
I guess you did not watch NYPD Blue.
"We are what we pretend to be" Kurt Vonnegut, jr.

Now U C It Now U Don't

Harry Mandel

www.mandelmagic.com
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Harry, about the only thing I can remember about NYPD Blue is watching the first episode, hoping to get a glimpse of major network nudity. Which, since I had HBO and Showtime, was pretty stupid. So no, I didn't watch it.

And Brett: of course YOU would wear the suit. When you're swallowing swords and stuff you could wear a tutu and look cool.

Well, maybe not a tutu.

And I could wear it on stage...but could I wear it while teaching a seminar on ethics? That'd be a sight.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Cool Doug Henning Video (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL