The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » My Apology (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Oyama
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR.
1054 Posts

Profile of Oyama
I want to send out an apology to everyone who read or replied on the Hey Banachek! post. I typed out of anger. I took my anger out on the wrong person. I have sent Banachek a personal apology and asked for no response from it. He does not owe me or anyone else an answer for his decisions he makes. I want to say that I will also purchase his material in the future. If he wants me to. I would also like to say that to much time has been taken up with the bashing of Criss Angel. I have said my piece on the Criss Angel matter and I will let it go from here. I do not know Banachek, but from what I have heard he is a great guy. I will take those opinions and make them my own. I hope I didn't ruin anyones Thanksgiving. Again, I want to say to Banachek, I am sorry for what I said. My thoughts were clouded with anger. Thanks for your time.
"it's better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand years as a lamb."
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
A few of us have eaten our words on this board, apologized for writing too quickly, angrily or stupidly. Welcome to the club. Your new opinion of Banachek is much much closer to the truth.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Erdnase27
View Profile
Inner circle
2505 Posts

Profile of Erdnase27
Oyama: brave of you that you apoligise. we all make mistakes mate! I think banachek wil also like it you apoligised. and I can understand your anger. we all are frustrated or mad from time to time Smile
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2426 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
Burp!
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
Lets start by showing your Avatar....and profide us with your True Indentity....e-mail,website, anything!......all we know is that you just some "loss prevention manager"....who's interest is in his own "My Daughter and Wife, Mentalism, Mixed Martial Arts"

or People might still think you are a 10 year old with lots of Time in front of his PC and his TV set
Banachek
View Profile
V.I.P.
Houston
1086 Posts

Profile of Banachek
Thanks my friend, You needed not to apologize but the fact you did says tons about your character. We all have a right to our opinion.

Trust me, I have made my share of mistakes in my life. I too have spoken out of frustration in the past and not shared what I truly felt.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday season, I am sure that we will all learn much from you in the future. The fact you think about our art means much. We are all in this together.

Good luck in future projects.
In thoughts and Friendship
Banachek
Campus Performer of the Year two years in a row
Year 2000 Campus Novelty Act
PEA Creativity Award Recipient
http://www.banachek.com
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Class act!
Energizer
View Profile
Special user
581 Posts

Profile of Energizer
Manners maketh man.

Mad respect to both parties.
Montethrower
View Profile
Elite user
a little town in nowhere
422 Posts

Profile of Montethrower
This is what we need more of on the Penny board.

Regards,

Monte
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Quote:
On 2007-11-24 18:16, Montethrower wrote:
This is what we need more of on the Penny board.

Regards,

Monte

Exactly, it looks, sounds and feels like... integrity. Keep it coming. Smile

John
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Appologizing\ and accepting it: It's a sign of personal growth.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
David McCall
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of David McCall
Quote:
On 2007-11-24 11:20, Oyama wrote:
I want to send out an apology to everyone who read or replied on the Hey Banachek! post. I typed out of anger. I took my anger out on the wrong person. I have sent Banachek a personal apology and asked for no response from it. He does not owe me or anyone else an answer for his decisions he makes. I want to say that I will also purchase his material in the future. If he wants me to. I would also like to say that to much time has been taken up with the bashing of Criss Angel. I have said my piece on the Criss Angel matter and I will let it go from here. I do not know Banachek, but from what I have heard he is a great guy. I will take those opinions and make them my own. I hope I didn't ruin anyones Thanksgiving. Again, I want to say to Banachek, I am sorry for what I said. My thoughts were clouded with anger. Thanks for your time.

Hey man, apology accepted...

It takes some guts to apologize for a public "callout." We all make bad decisions, and speak out of frustration. Even someone as nearly perfect as I am.

At my end, I'm usually quick to forgive and forget, especially since names on a forum change so quickly sometimes that you forget who's who.

Best of luck to you, and I hope you had a nice weekend.
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Quote:
On 2007-11-24 23:14, Mental Dave wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-11-24 22:12, Dr Spektor wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-11-24 19:24, Mind Guerilla wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-11-24 19:21, johnjnesbit wrote:
Wow ! You must have a lot of clout around here to speak with such authority. You are obviously looking for attention, so here's a little. The question that comes to mind(guerrilla) is, who are you ?

I'm Batman.

Deep down, aren't we all looking for attention? Smile

P.S. No clout necessary to post a message here on the Magic Café (for good or for bad).

No, I'm Batman.

Ooh! Ooh! Can I be either the Flash or Impulse?

I guess I'll go with The Flash, as we're apparently working with DC heroes here.

Dam right names are changing quickly. "Kamikaze Troll" is more like it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » My Apology (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL