The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Criss Angel and Masked Magician Together in Brazilian TV Special (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

moilima
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of moilima
http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/folha/ilust......16.shtml
For those who can't understand Portuguese, what it says is that a TV special will air on December 13 on Brazil, featuring the Masked Magician with a special appearance of Criss Angel. I'm posting this because I honestly believe that Criss is not aware that the Masked Magician is the host of this TV special. So, in a hope that someone that work with Criss or have access to him or his personal could alert him that his image are being linked to The Masked Magician probably without his knowledge. Any help will be really appreciated. Thank you and please forgive my poor English.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
WOW..CA really doesn't care what Magicians think does he!
I KNEW IT Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2670 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
Quote:
On 2007-11-30 12:34, Slim King wrote:
WOW..CA really doesn't care what Magicians think does he!
I KNEW IT Smile

Slim King...first to reply to a Criss Angel thread. Who'd'a thunk it? Smile

But I was second! I try harder!
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
I thought Cri$$ was the masked magician...?
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
Isn't this page actually just advertising the special for Val. I think it says something like " after the success of Criss Angel on A&E" the studio feels a new weekly show with Val will work. I can't see that Criss is involved. He doesn't have to be .. he's too busy exposing stuff in North America.

Best,

Tim
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
I hope this is strictly exposure related and no one is getting waxed.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
All this exposure is just making us better...And poorer Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Criss Angel and Masked Magician Together in Brazilian TV Special (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL